Ok - who would like to review a product?

Joeychgo

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I get these offers from time to time and I prefer to pass it on to the members.

Next Level Performance makes performance modules for the Lincoln LS, Mark VII, Mark VIII, Aviator, town car Navigator --- And the Cadillac CTS, Seville, Deville, and Escalade. Basically all the models you guys own.

These modules claim to offer Hp increases, Torque increases, Improved throttle response, Quicker shifting and are suppose to be quick and easy to install.

triphase.JPG

Next Level Performance is about to become a vendor for LVC and offer LVC Gold Members a discount. They would like to provide a module and have it reviewed by me. I prefer to offer it to you guys.

So, whoever would like to receive a free performance module, (value around $100) in exchange for writing an honest review about it for our members - please let me know. I will be giving preference to LVC Gold Members (one of the perks of being a gold member) but all may apply. I would like to get a good review out of this so you should be familiar with your car on a performance level.

Anyone interested?

I'm certainly into this but will it work on my car? As you know I seem to have a problem finding any performance product for the pre 92 STS

Their site lists 1990- 2004 Cadillac Seville --- so I guess it would

-

I have written a review for the Steering wheel cover I was given in similar circumstances, so here's my name to get thrown in the hat.

I'll do one for my Aviator. Already have a baseline established for it at the track via 3 back to back runs of 15.7sec. Their module is most likely an "in-line" type that simply plugs in. I've seen similar units for sale. Would be interesting to do this. Hell, I used to do the same thing for Cadillac on our fleet cars, try new stuff out and then write reports back to Cadillac engineering. Hell, I even got a whole test mule once to evaluate! That was fun!

MonsterMark said:
If need be, I can do it.
c'mon guys this shouldnt be a tooth pulling section your gonna have a possibilty of trying out a new toy. ther should be no reason for admin to have to play the guilt plug especially when some people really want to try it out but still everyone should be interested in trying it out.

oh and yes i m one of those people i love trying new toys.
Eric

I would love to do it. I have a 1989 MarkVII that is basically stock. Removed air silencer and aftermarket mufflers. Nothing has really been done to the car for performance. It would be great to see if there is a "chip" out there that can actually make a difference, and be a good place to start for mods. ;) Besides, I'm a poor college student and need all the free stuff I can get!

I'm up for it... Hopefully there are no bugs with it and actually lose power. :(

I also have some baselines right now with the Mark. Wouldn't mind to try out a new program. :Beer

i'd like to give it a try.i have an 89 lsc,cold air intake,flowmasters so if its plug and play and free its for me.
thanks!!!
:L

I'd give it a try in my Lincoln (93 Mark VIII)... I'm kind of sceptical of these kinds of things though (unless it's a new program for the EEC, cant tell from that pic) but like I said, I'll give it a shot. Shoot me a PM if you want me to do it for ya :)

-Steve

Just a reminder guys - I'll be giving preference to LVC Gold Members

isnt gonna be a platium membership ---

Geeze - thats the second time someone asked about a platium membership LOL

Joeychgo said:
isnt gonna be a platium membership ---

Geeze - thats the second time someone asked about a platium membership LOL
so just be done with it and change it to platinum, gold sounds so cheap (BTW, I'm just buying time until payday, or when I know I have enough money to carry me over to Dec.)

BTW, is it a year membership from the day you get it or is it from January to December? (I know the wrong place to ask but its Monday and I don't care)

Members online

No members online now.
Back