Ok who is going to come

are you comng?

• Total voters
E

ERIC1

i need a list of those of you looking to come to our meet on 3/12 in edison nj.

ERIC1 said:
i need a list of those of you looking to come to our meet on 3/12 in edison nj.

ill try my darndest to get there

what time?

I plan on coming. It's actually only about 2.5 hours for me. I can't make any promises. It really depend on the status of the car, my pocket and work.

It looks like it's going to be a decent meet so I'll try my best.

Jamler3 said:
I'm there... Also impressed to see Cubster planning to attend from MA!

I'll be coming in Friday, I hope theres a nice Hotel & restaurants nearby !!

On the 16th, I didn't get home from work until 11:15. It's good because I can use the extra hours. It's bad because it sux as far as cutting into my home time.

I have already told work to count me out on the 12th--NO EXCEPTIONS! They have more than ample warning, so there isn't any excuse; after all, I worked from 8:00 am to 11;15pm on Wednesday without a whimper.

The only thing that will cancel it out is snow/rain, or below 15 degrees for the day time high. In fact, I might consider 15 degrees if it's sunny.

Oh yeah!

Hey one way and others, are we gonna carrivan? I live in Linthicum. It's just south of Baltimore--the south side of I695 and I95. One way will enter on I95, 20 or so miles north of me on I95.

If we're going to carrivan, let's stat getting coordinated now.

Going to what???? I am guessing it is some club meeting. How does a person know when they are?

First you need to join the NE Chapter and then check out the calendar on the main LvC page. Also join us at our Wednesday night Chat in the LvC Chatroom.

Hope to see you there! :W

cobra8 said:
Going to what???? I am guessing it is some club meeting. How does a person know when they are?

an01sts said:
Oh yeah!

Hey one way and others, are we gonna carrivan? I live in Linthicum. It's just south of Baltimore--the south side of I695 and I95. One way will enter on I95, 20 or so miles north of me on I95.

If we're going to carrivan, let's stat getting coordinated now.

Sure, we can caravan up, maybe meet up with the Philly guys along the way. :waving:

I'll do my best. With some luck it might be the maiden voyage of the HO Galactica, though I might be doing the engine install 3/13. All depends on how things work out. If no Lincoln, I'll be there in my Chevy. I promise to park it in the back :)

im gonah try and get there as well...... yo mr. wilson if you wana roll up there with our mark viii's same time, lemme kno since we'r like 10 mins away from each other.

Members online

Back