Ok who is going to come to this

Are you coming to this

• Hell Yes wouldnt miss it

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • No i am to cheesy to go to a cruise night.

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
E

ERIC1

we are looking to make a meet on july 10 2005 at kahunaville in maryland. you coming?

i will, but it depends on where that is in maryland...and my current vehicle status. If thats the eastern more side of the state( not delmarva), then probabily. If i am going down to VA that date.

Actually, it's on the Waterfront in Wilmington, Delaware. Like a Penn's Landing area in Philly or Campbell Center in Camden.... restaurants, bars, shops, etc.

Nice Options on the Poll Eric...

My reponse is....... I'm on Vacation with the Family, so I'll be down the Jersey Shore.
Don't Scare the locals in Maryland...

Not dumb just a mistake. Either way I think it's only 2.5 for me. This looks very cool and I really want to make this one. I may have to blow off Mar 12 and make Kahunaville instead.

ERIC1 said:
yah im dumb what can i say

Maybe! July 9 is a fishing date in OC, MD. Well every Saturday between May and October is planned to be a fishing day. Maybe we can get some LVC club members offshore fishing on the 9th and go to the meet on the 10th.

I just joined this site so I have to ask. This is the second one of these I have seen (who is going?) My question is going to what and for what??

cobra8 said:
I just joined this site so I have to ask. This is the second one of these I have seen (who is going?) My question is going to what and for what??

Hi Cobra.

Yep, this is the 2nd one of these. We're arranging dates in different areas where we can all meet up and check out some cars! Kinda like a monthly social thing.

codewize said:
Not dumb just a mistake. Either way I think it's only 2.5 for me. This looks very cool and I really want to make this one. I may have to blow off Mar 12 and make Kahunaville instead.

Likewise with me and my bro . I'd have to be out the door at least 6am to show at a decent time for the NJ meet , vice versa with the ride back . Plus the K.Ville meet looks like a better time .

Hope to see you all there.

Members online

Back