Ok, GWB is not retarded but...........

MonsterMark said:
But actually posting the Lovenstein Institute IQ report as proof of Bush's lack of intelligence WAS retarded.:D

LOL give it up deville, you've lost your credibility by falling for obvious hoaxes. I'll bet you forward chain emails to all your friends in hope of monetary gains too.

Barry, I can give you a concrete example of Bush's brilliance regarding the war on terror, but I'm going to do so in a new thread.

fossten said:
LOL give it up deville, you've lost your credibility by falling for obvious hoaxes. I'll bet you forward chain emails to all your friends in hope of monetary gains too.

Barry, I can give you a concrete example of Bush's brilliance regarding the war on terror, but I'm going to do so in a new thread.

How to respond to this???? Hmmmm????? I know, I'll respond like you would....

What! You don't even know me and you judge and insult me! PERSONAL ATTACK, PERSONAL ATTACK! WAAAA! WAAAA! Same conservative tactics!

I guess the part when I admitted I though this research took place but it wasn't based on actual IQ test scores passed you by huh? So I fell for a fake story, big deal. RB3 did too, since he took the time to prove it to be false. I'm also sure you believed the study took place too, even if you didn't agree with it.

95DevilleNS said:
RB3 did too, since he took the time to prove it to be false. I'm also sure you believed the study took place too, even if you didn't agree with it.

Huh??? I fell for it because I proved it false??? That doesn't make any sense at all. I proved it false because I immediately disbelieved it. As I posted already, I waited to see you attempt to defend it.

By the way, do you want to know why I knew it was false? Bush =91, Clinton=182. See that? 91 + 91= 182. Clinton "twice as smart as Bush." How convenient. I knew immediately then that the numbers were cooked.

RB3 said:
Huh??? I fell for it because I proved it false??? That doesn't make any sense at all. I proved it false because I immediately disbelieved it. As I posted already, I waited to see you attempt to defend it.

By the way, do you want to know why I knew it was false? Bush =91, Clinton=182. See that? 91 + 91= 182. Clinton "twice as smart as Bush." How convenient. I knew immediately then that the numbers were cooked.

Not saying you believed the outcome of the 'study', but you believed the 'study' took place. Which as you have proved, was a hoax entirely.

95DevilleNS said:
Not saying you believed the outcome of the 'study', but you believed the 'study' took place. Which as you have proved, was a hoax entirely.

Deville, this inanity and banality is getting out of hand on your part. You are grasping at straws because you have been shown to have no credibility. Now you're trying to drag RB3 down b/c HE'S the one that proved you wrong? Not even a nice try. Pathetic, rather.

SOUR GRAPES.

95DevilleNS said:

No, deVille I DID NOT believe the study took place. I've posted that already. I even explained to you how I gleaned the story was faked. Do you now fancy that you have the ability to read my mind?

And it wouldn't absolve you in any way even if I had believed it. If anything, it would make you look even worse, for perpetrating a fraud.

Do something new for a Liberal...take responsibility for your own actions, instead of trying to blame others.

RB3 said:
No, deVille I DID NOT believe the study took place. I've posted that already. I even explained to you how I gleaned the story was faked. Do you now fancy that you have the ability to read my mind?.

Ok, you have the ability to read minds then, how else would you automatically know that the study and the Lovestein institute never existed. I'm not talking about the (fake) findings.

RB3 said:
And it wouldn't absolve you in any way even if I had believed it. If anything, it would make you look even worse, for perpetrating a fraud..

I'm not looking to be absolved of anything or blame you for a fake story I posted. I admitted that I fell for a phony story, but your holier than thou attitude is ridiculous.

RB3 said:
Do something new for a Liberal...take responsibility for your own actions, instead of trying to blame others.

If you post a fake story that says a study by the worlds top fifty scientist came to the conclusion that Bush has an I.Q. that makes Steven Hawking look retarded I would have no way of knowing that the study in itself never took place. I would not believe their findings to be true, but how would I know that the study in itself was a hoax?

fossten said:
Deville, this inanity and banality is getting out of hand on your part. You are grasping at straws because you have been shown to have no credibility. Now you're trying to drag RB3 down b/c HE'S the one that proved you wrong? Not even a nice try. Pathetic, rather.

SOUR GRAPES.

Let me guess, you somehow automatically knew that the Lovestien institute never existed and that the study (not the findings) was a hoax too?

95DevilleNS said:
Ok, you have the ability to read minds then, how else would you automatically know that the study and the Lovestein institute never existed? I'm not talking about the (fake) findings.

I've answered this twice already.

95DevilleNS said:
I'm not looking to be absolved of anything or blame you for a fake story I posted. I admitted that I fell for a phony story, but your holier than thou attitude is ridiculous.

By posting the fact that your story is fake I have a "holier than thou attitude?" Perhaps you mean "smarter than thou."

95DevilleNS said:
If you post a fake story that says a study by the worlds top fifty scientist came to the conclusion that Bush has an I.Q. that makes Steven Hawking look retarded I would have no way of knowing that the study in itself never took place. I would not believe their findings to be true, but how would I know that the study in itself was a hoax?

I would have enough sense to spend 30 seconds on Google researching a story before posting it; you could have done the same.

Now we're done here deVille. My patience is at an end with your inability to admit you're wrong, and your continued attempts to villify me for exposing your hoax. This post from you is insulting to me and is beneath contempt. I will not respond to you again.

Members online

Back