ok gen 1 base guys here we go again

paul van

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Well I'm suprised myself but I was looking for parts for my gen2 and came across a 96 LSC with near perfect bumpers so they are for sale along with a nice set of body mouldings $650 OBO buyer pays shipping or will try to meet halfway within reason P.M. me for pics

Actually Terry I think these are Desert Violet but I forgot to get the paint code off the car thinking that the buyer would repaint, I know someone wants these guys make some offers, these are sand and paint need no repairs

how much for just the front bumper?

Id rather not split up the set, ill seperate the body mouldings but not the bumpers, could buy both and sell the one you don't need I'm open to offers

good luck with the sell then, I just need a front bumper..

I wish I had nearly that much. Id love to have em. Glws

same here, i'd love to make mine a LSC clone. they sell the chrome trim in rolls, and they also sell it in black, so i'm going to buy a roll in black and change out all the chrome on the moldings and bumpers. its a hell of a lot cheaper and easier to do imo

I have the money right now to get both, front and rear but then I have to deal with someone painting them a 3 stage color and even Maaco is around $500 just for the front. This is why I'm looking for just a front bumper right now and have found one in my color. Just have to figure out how the shipping is going to go because I don't want to get it and have to paint it again.

What Paul has is worth the price and when he says they're in good condition, they are. I have bought from him already once and didn't go wrong at all. I would buy these but their just the wrong color for me. If they were going on a 1 stage black car, I'd be on them inna second.

Members online

No members online now.
Back