oil filters

Mobile 1 for me, I heard and have seen the insides of a Fram - cardboard!

I've used K&N oil filters, the stock Motorcraft F820s and WIX oil filters. I have found a source for Ford Racing oil filters which are just the F820 filters but upgraded for better all around protection and I will try these next.

For anyone interested those Ford racing M-6731-FL820's are $19.80 and cost LVC members $11.76 each or $135.24 for the case of 12 (11.27each) +ups
Max

How do you fit the K&N filters in there with the dam nut welded on the end? I have a bit*ch of a time with the smaller filters. That's why a oil filter relocation kit is getting installed, just tired of the hassles and cursing:)

This alone made the engine swap worth it, oil changes are EASY for me :p

oilfilter.jpg

motorcraft filter and oil.

motorcraft = pure one. i wont use anything else.

unity said:
This alone made the engine swap worth it, oil changes are EASY for me :p

oilfilter.jpg

hmmm Will the Aviator oil filter adapter bracket fit on a Mark VIII block?

Beats me, it looks like it will from what I recall seeing. I dont have a stock block to compare to anymore.

But: Its not just the adapter, you have to have a new steering pump or mount it outward, then install another belt pulley which you can in the pic. But I can take pics if someone really want to try it!

unity said:
Beats me, it looks like it will from what I recall seeing. I dont have a stock block to compare to anymore.

But: Its not just the adapter, you have to have a new steering pump or mount it outward, then install another belt pulley which you can in the pic. But I can take pics if someone really want to try it!

Well when you put it that way :eek: Maybe I'll just go back to the relocation kit idea.

Members online

No members online now.
Back