Oh springtime

smoothride

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, put in about 20 hours of inhailing bondo this weekend. I should have my razzi kit on before long a well as a few other suuprises. Just thought those of us that live in MN may start thinking about a spring/summer cruise? Ill keep you posted on the kit :D

Quit being a tease.:p Post the damn pictures. I want to see it.:)

Are you Tanner, the guy that messaged me on Cardomain? If so, welcome to LVC. We will be getting another MN meet together this summer.

Last year a few members stayed over at my place and got tanked. I think we were getting pizzas at 3 a.m.

Yeah. thats Tanner.:) I will have to give you guys a heads up next time I go to the twin cities. Try meet a few of you.:)

IMG_20110325_192919.jpg

IMG_20110326_140541.jpg

IMG_20110325_205859.jpg

Looks really good! Not a fan of the chrome turn downs but..

I like the LED set-up you have, like on the Audi's. I was just wondering the other day how that'd look on an LS. That and angel eyes would be too much probably... So I'm assuming you have the LED's lining the bottom inside of the headlight?

The Razzi kit looks good.:cool: Amazing work with the rear piece. I thought it was toast for sure. The side skirts look good.

IMO...why isn't the front lip painted? Or the rear surround or the grille?

And I'm sure the LED strips look cool from far away.. but up close they kind of look autozone ish

Looking good. Planning on color matching your grille?

The Razzi kit looks good.:cool: Amazing work with the rear piece. I thought it was toast for sure. The side skirts look good.

Yep, put in about 20 hours of inhaling fiber glass and bondo on that rear piece alone, wanted to get it right the first time haha. Thanks.

IMO...why isn't the front lip painted? Or the rear surround or the grille?

And I'm sure the LED strips look cool from far away.. but up close they kind of look autozone ish

IMO! The front lip is made of flimsy plastic, so why pay 100 bucks for the tricoat just to chip off and the rear surround isnt painted because then it wouldn't match the front grille haha.

Looks really good! Not a fan of the chrome turn downs but..

Thanks! Niether am I actually, that was the only way to get the exaust down where I need it temporarily untill I can save up for some burla muflers, x-pipe, and dual 3" tips :D

I like the LED set-up you have, like on the Audi's. I was just wondering the other day how that'd look on an LS. That and angel eyes would be too much probably... So I'm assuming you have the LED's lining the bottom inside of the headlight?

Thanks, yea I took out the headlights, opened them up, rebuffed the sh!t out of them and threw the LEDS between the clear housing and black shroud so you cant even see them in the day, and since they are inside of the light they look a little more legit than AUTOZONE :rolleyes:

Looking good. Planning on color matching your grille?

I dont think so, see the black with the chrome lip on the rims? I like how it comes together that way, maybe ill do gloss black on the grille though??

After seeing what you were able to do with that rear piece. I bit you could make the Razzi front piece work on your Gen 2. You would be the first and only Gen 2 with that kit.:cool:

Rollin you make that sound pretty epic. If I can find one for cheap id certainly be willing to give it a shot.

really digging the side view, and the mach 1 spoiler doesnt look half bad, makes me want to put mine on, but....

you need thinner tires (unless you have a reason to have them so fat) and a drop is a must, otherwise unqiue looking LS ;)

really digging the side view, and the mach 1 spoiler doesnt look half bad, makes me want to put mine on, but....

you need thinner tires (unless you have a reason to have them so fat) and a drop is a must, otherwise unqiue looking LS ;)

Yes there is a reason actually haha! Im from back roads MN and if I put the tires you had on i would be replacing them monthly, still thinking about lowering it, but im not sure if my body kit would last long :D

I wouldn't on those roads. The side skirts will crack in the same places they were, when I dropped them off to you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back