Oh, Mi, Il, In, Pa Meet... Anyone Else Interested

Soopa009

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Yeah someone get a midwest meet going... :p

Toldeo seems like a pretty center location for all the three states that I would suspect to show up (MI, IN, OH) of course all are welcome though..

I dont want to be in charge of setting this all up but I want to have a meet soon, so someone set up a time and place! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I was going to ask once the weather got consistently nice.

Probably see who is all interested then determine a place. For what it's worth I'm down for a meet on a Saturday. :D

Soopa get with bull. He set up the last Toledo, well Maumee meet, and it turned out good. I'm down as long as the weather is nice and I'm not working, oh yeah and if the LS isn't being temperamental.

Yeah bull was suppose to make this thread about 3 weeks ago................................... :shifty: :p

Id be down for another Ohio area meet... As long as the weather cooperates.

Yeah bull was suppose to make this thread about 3 weeks ago................................... :shifty: :p

Hey now! I know we just talked about this a couple days ago but I have been so busy playing DrawSomething that I didn't post anything lol.

We could use this thread to gather interest and possible dates?

I have been so busy playing DrawSomething....

LOL.... Im G-RELL1 for anyone interested in Drawsomething or Scramble with Friends... Apparently I have plenty O time as much as im on here.... Who needs to do any work....

LOL...i gave up on drawing stuff and just write the words out.

Ive been hooked on playing oregon trail too. And temple run.

Bull you are the worst at drawsomething lol... I just end up quiting everytime! :p

Anywho Midwest people assemble!! show interest...

i made some suggestions last time for you guys but ill make them again, head to downtown toledo around promenade park, lots of great picture locations there and my family owns an awesome pizza and bar place called homeslice downtown, wish i could join unfortunately i wont be back in town until june...avoid the old maumee movie theatre

i made some suggestions last time for you guys but ill make them again, head to downtown toledo around promenade park, lots of great picture locations there and my family owns an awesome pizza and bar place called homeslice downtown, wish i could join unfortunately i wont be back in town until june...avoid the old maumee movie theatre

Would you have your LS in town in June? This meet won't be happening till sometime this in most likely June or July anyways...

Anyone who is interested post up what Saturdays are good for your schedule between May12th and July 28th. And yes that means all of you lurkers (bildabo, etc) who want to come but never post on here.

I can do any weekend except May 26th and June 9th.

Any weekend in June or July...except for the weekend of the 15th in June :D. Saturday most definitely. Ann Arbor, Detroit, Toledo, Fort Wayne even.

Hell I'm in,, I seem to miss all the previous meets. Unfortunatly I will be on vacation in Savanah GA May 30th-June 8th and In STL June 9-11.

But if you choose any other date I am in. I don't mind driving but would like to keep it under 4 hours away if possible

but it was great for donuts :)

I say June 2nd?
.... determine a location after we determine a date, and who will show up!

Okay fu<k it........... IF you are interested in going to a Midwest meet at ALL add your name to the list and say YAY or NAY for June 2nd. If we get a buncha NAY's we will try another date. After we get a nice list of YAY's we will come up with a location friendly for everyone hopefully! Thinking we can get atleast 15+, if not.. might have to hold off till more people pick up their skirts. (Yesssirr's work as well)

1. Soopa - Yesssirrr!!!

Members online

No members online now.
Back