Oh Jesus.

I can't believe I watched that as long as I did.......I hate my car now if thats whats going to be associated with it

Don't worry. It will be a parts car in 2 months. Dibs on the center console.

Its really not that bad. Its just someone happy to get a nice car,... whats wrong with that? I watched about 5 seconds and wasnt interested,... I knew if I would keep watching I would get bored but I dont see a reason to complain. I know just from some of the posts about the LS I see when someone picks one up they feel the same way as the person in the video.

I have seen worst videos staring the LS.

nice first car. and like werner said just a happy chick. Looked like a trailer park though with Lincolns everywhere lol. Was that a chromed mclaren grille?

Ok well yeah my first car was the LS. But I actually knew what an LS was and wasn't a teenage girl buying it because it was pretty. I can't wait until the coils go bad on her.

There are lots of people in life exactly like her, if you need to be so critical over it I feel bad.

No offense. Just trying to lighten someones mind a bit.

An LS in a trailer park????well its time for all of us to move on. What was an awesome car is now the new 88 chevette

"its got a window in the roof i like it its fun'' lol wtf but if these girls where cute driving the ls it would prob be a whole diff discussion on here rite now

Hopefully she won't back it into a pole and rip off the side mirror.

It's been known to happen.... you know. :rolleyes:

Two young airheads going on and on about their new LS.

"Ooooh, look cup holders and a shifty thingy"
"6 CDs can go in here"
"What's a CD?"

Those aren't exact quotes, but fairly close. I am sure they are perfectly lovely girls. No hatin' here.

Hopefully she won't back it into a pole and rip off the side mirror.

It's been known to happen.... you know. :rolleyes:

haha very funny:mad: and by the way its all fixed i will post pics of the pics of the before and after in that thread this weekend

Members online

Back