Official North East Chapter Schedule / Services Thread

What is the best available regularly scheduled meeting time for members

• Total voters
Hey, don't be feeling all bad. When there are family things we don't expect anyone to put LVC first. This is supposed to be fun. We're just a little frustrated with the fact that out of 45 almost 50 chapter members now the same 8 or 9 show up for the meetings.

We continue to publicize and make chat announcements but we still see the same 8 or 9 people in the chats. It's not that we're bashing anyone, we're just trying to figure out what our other 40 members are doing? We'd like to see some nice turnouts at the upcoming meets but I don't know that anyone is paying attention.

I guess the thing to do is participate when you can but do not let this affect your quality of life. We're here to have a good time with good friends and if it takes control of your life then it's not fun anymore.

I think you get my point so I'll stop rambling. :)

an01sts said:
The reason why I haven't been around for a while is that, first, my mother had a stoke, the day after Christmas, and that has been taking up lots of my time.

Second, I have taken a new job, and I was in Florida for a few weeks at a company training program. I got back on the 6th and had planned to attend the meeting on the 9th.
<SNIP>

Mervyn

Members online

No members online now.
Back