Official LS video clip thread!

i had a gibson muffler already ordered. didnt have the x design. jegs sent me everything at once but not the muffler its not in production or available anywhere either so instead of returning the xpipe i just put it in. yes the borla has internal x design. wich i didnt kno wen i bought it. so i essentially have the exhaust xd over twice . the clip sounds deeper toned than it is because the cam is on the ground. i dont get any pop or crackle just smooth tone its actually quiet at idle and fairly quiet at cruise up to about 40 mph just loud enuff too hear inside the cab wich is what i wanted.

resonaters are deleted the single muffler is center mounted right where they used to be . only a little further back.

i had a gibson muffler already ordered. didnt have the x design. jegs sent me everything at once but not the muffler its not in production or available anywhere either so instead of returning the xpipe i just put it in. yes the borla has internal x design. wich i didnt kno wen i bought it. so i essentially have the exhaust xd over twice . the clip sounds deeper toned than it is because the cam is on the ground. i dont get any pop or crackle just smooth tone its actually quiet at idle and fairly quiet at cruise up to about 40 mph just loud enuff too hear inside the cab wich is what i wanted.

resonaters are deleted the single muffler is center mounted right where they used to be . only a little further back.

Sounds great so far. Looking forward to more videos.

How bad is the drone at say 65-70?

How bad is the drone at say 65-70?

its not really drone just an exhaust note u can hear. mild id say. muffler keeps things pretty tame untill u accelerate. too me drone would be when the cab amplifies the exhaust note making it sound louder inside the cab too your ear at certain rpms. it doesnt do that. from what i read from other people the borla pro xs are "fairly quiet mufflers. ill try too post another vid... i have a couple just need to post them.

Life without a little drone is boring anyhow!

Personal preference I suppose, myself I have always put exhausts on all or any of my cars. I like a little inside tone when humming down the roads. 4 door luxury sport don't matter.

I guess I don't know the right words to use in the search but I'm not finding anything on the original FANTASTIC factory advertising video for the LS. This has to be a frequently asked question but as I recall in my somewhat numerous years, there have been few (even to date) that were as good as the original LS ads. Bet this is a dead end isn't it?

Also, just a 2 cent comment, this video thread might as well be called the LS exhaust video thread. Wow.

I guess I don't know the right words to use in the search but I'm not finding anything on the original FANTASTIC factory advertising video for the LS. This has to be a frequently asked question but as I recall in my somewhat numerous years, there have been few (even to date) that were as good as the original LS ads. Bet this is a dead end isn't it?

Also, just a 2 cent comment, this video thread might as well be called the LS exhaust video thread. Wow.

This the one I always see on YouTube:

https://youtu.be/0NUh-JnrMO4

Nice 2000 manual !

[video]https://youtu.be/OmpNdS8Irrg[/video]

Quick startup/Rev of my rear muffler delete and MF 3.5" dual wall, angled tips. full video being worked on

Full video done (more info in my personal timeline thread)

[video]https://youtu.be/RX2Ob9M3evk[/video]

Yikes!!

[video=youtube;zSB4dkbhXUE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSB4dkbhXUE[/video]

Nice, should yield a little quicker hole shot.

Nothing new since my last uploaded videos. Just better Camera and external Mic. If you have headphones, or decent sound equipment I would recommend using them, and set youtube to the higher quality setting. Still learning this new camera, just a test of sorts. Looking forward to better vids in the future.

Still stock exhaust with just the rear OEM's removed. Sounds rowdy as is.

Enjoy!

Sounds amazing Devin! Nice and angry like it should. I played it on my setup pictured below with the volume near overload and successfully ran the wife out of the house!

IMG_0024.JPG

Devin, would you put a single dual in/out mid magnaflow on that already!

Members online

No members online now.
Back