Official LS Picture Thread

2001 Pearl White...

So far window tint, wheels and tires and infinity stereo speakers.

I will take more when the sun comes out in a few weeks...

Ram Air and exhaust are next mods...[/ATTACH][/ATTACH][/ATTACH]

P1000424.JPG

P1000425.JPG

P1000426.JPG

P1000427.JPG

Here you go....what does everybody think? HOT or NOT?

linky.jpg

stinky.jpg

Just put on my new wheels and the 02 WW kit modified to fit the 04.
Still gotta install the color matched angel eye HID lights.
And yes guys I will finally take off the fender vents when I put the new lights in.
Might still paint the bumper chrome as my car is actually a V8 sport ultimate.

100_0147.JPG

100_0148.JPG

100_0149.JPG

DSC_0016.JPG

DSC_0017.JPG

DSC_0019.JPG

100_0245.JPG

100_0246.JPG

100_0248.JPG

100_0250.JPG

100_0252.JPG

100_0221.JPG

100_0227.JPG

100_0228.JPG

looks nice, are the side skirts sticking out a bit? maybe it's just the shadow. looks great anyway, but the vents have to go.

The side skirts take the place of the factory rockers and there's no adjustment. They're styled to stick out a bit.
I'll post some pics again when I install the angel eyes and remove the port holes.

04SCTLS, How do you have V6 bumpers on your V8, didnt those chrome strips only come on the V6 models from 03-05?

I know the 00-02 V8 non-sports had them. Did you swap bumpers?

I also didnt know there was a Sport Ultimate as you stated in your post.

I always thought it was one or the other. Correct me if Im wrong, Im just curious.

I had the V6 bumper chrome put in when I got the car a year ago
and had blinged the it up for a while.
To me the car looked very plain with so little chrome.
Here it is last year with the hood emblem from a continental.
You guys may now go into convulsions....
It was fun for a while and all this stuff easily peels off.
This year I've come back into the fold with the skirt kit I'm going for a more clean look and will probably colormatch the bumper chrome but may put the chrome trunk surround back on.
Does anyone else use the round adjustable blindspot mirrors?
They save me so much of the looking over my shoulder action and give an extra layer of safety.
They're only 3.00 a pair and I've had them on all my cars going back over 15 years.

DSC_0017.JPG

DSC_0015.JPG

DSC_0012.JPG

Even with the fender vents, your ride looks 1,000,000 times better than your before pics!

Don't get me wrong, they still have to go. But I see you are going to remove them, smart move :D

I think there is whole lot of things that need to go from that LS... It looked it's best when stock with the stock wheels.

I think there is whole lot of things that need to go from that LS... It looked it's best when stock with the stock wheels.

The important thing here is that I like it.
I think the cars look kinda plain stock IMO.
You may like your car the way it is but I get compliments all the time about mine.
Girls and women like the vents as they don't have a buick mental block.
I use my stock wheels for winter tires and have always liked skirt kits.
I like chrome wheels while others like silver or black.

OK so I've been slacking in the picture department so when I let my dog out, I snapped a few picks. To date I have painted my eyelids (needs to be redone) tinted my tails, installed a Pioneer D3, and fitted her with some 20" akuzas with Toyo T1R's. Much more to come, but here she is as she sits now.

CIMG1185.jpg

CIMG1184.jpg

CIMG1180.jpg

CIMG1178.jpg

CIMG1179.jpg

CIMG1160.jpg

and of course one from the Rekless cruise (no wheels yet)

IMG_0474.jpg

good job on losing the portholes.

what all is involved in tinting the tail lights?

I used some model tint spray paint.... same thing as VHT nightshades for the most part. Does a better job IMO and only cost 5 bucks a can.

clean em off real well (windex works great, but alcohol is a must)

aply enough even coats of tint to get desired shade. allow plenty of dry time.

cover with 2-3 coats of clear coat protectant and let dry.

install back in your ride. buff to nice shine and watch as people druel

2002 Ls V8

Here's a few photo's of our 41k mile one owner '02 LS we picked up in February.
A few things I've done already include a complete brake job (front and back), wheels/tires and a KKM True-Rev Sport Induction Kit.

Up next: trans service and window tint :)

P4010733.jpg

P4010730.jpg

P4010746.jpg

--------

This is how I had Mines but did some few changes and don't have the new pics yet...Enjoy these old ones and I'll be back with the new ones......

vbpgimage.php

vbpgimage.php

vbpgimage.php

vbpgimage.php

vbpgimage.php

wow, those are some super low exhausts. don't you hit them when you enter a shopping center or any kind of incline?

nope...only when I enter the driveway all the way towards the garage...but i am thinking about mounting them higher...just was anxious to hear how they sound and man I'm lovin' it...people at work thought it was a truck before they turned around to see what's rollin' up through the gate.......

check out artur's cutouts. he did a really clean job. that's what i'm going to do next as mine stick too low as well

Members online

No members online now.
Back