Official LS Picture Thread

I have A Scissor-Slide Lambo Kit in the back seat I need to install too and also future mods will be installing black '06 GT Spoiler and Hood Scoop, chrome dipping the door handles backing part leaving the handles black, bending a black billit fuel door to fit the LS, replacing bumper w/ a Gen2 LSE bumper, replacing headlights to the Gen2's, Swapping the engine out to a bored and stroked '99-'04 Cobra 4.6L Motor with a T-56 Tranny and with a few more body and interior mods......

Swapping the engine out to a bored and stroked '99-'04 Cobra 4.6L Motor with a T-56 Tranny and with a few more body and interior mods......

AWESOME!! Let us all know how that goes!!

people at work thought it was a truck before they turned around to see what's rollin' up through the gate

Why would you want people thinking your car was a truck? I think that would be an insult. You drive a luxury car, not a Civic.

From the looks of the exhaust and the stickers, I wouldn't be surprised if an H22 or B18C motor wound up under the hood of that LS.

luxury car or not body is for looks...motor, tranny, and chasis is the main part of the car without them you can't drive but without the body (fenders, doors, etc.) you can still drive so why does it matters? Why are mercedes kickin ass with there V12s? Why do they have a Project Cadillac STS going down the track with 700 horses? and Why are BMW with also the same type of vehicle as the LS is the Highlight to European Racing? Why can't Luxury Sport Cars from Ford ((LS, MARK VII and VIII)) also step into the battlefield?

I have A Scissor-Slide Lambo Kit in the back seat I need to install too and also future mods will be installing black '06 GT Spoiler and Hood Scoop, chrome dipping the door handles backing part leaving the handles black, bending a black billit fuel door to fit the LS, replacing bumper w/ a Gen2 LSE bumper, replacing headlights to the Gen2's, Swapping the engine out to a bored and stroked '99-'04 Cobra 4.6L Motor with a T-56 Tranny and with a few more body and interior mods......

Do you have any class? Im just shaking my head. Why is about all I can say.
But hey your the one driving it. If your happy then go nuts I guess. :bash:

hey guys im a new ls owner and i love this car ive wanted it since i was 14 now im 18 and i love it its my dream car its my pride and joy i just bought it thursday for a little over 9,000 with 70K miles on it and a 5 year warrenty on it covering everything from a little scratch to the engine and transmission problems the car is in brand new condition runs like a new car carfax says only one previous owner i think i got a pretty good deal on it i went to my freinds dealership and he took care of me pretty well the car was 12000 on his lot the car is still stock but i plan on doin the following mods with in the next 2 months:) :)

*Double din radio
*tints
*rims
*xenon kit
*angel eyes
*custom grille

here it is fellas

0420081500.jpg

0420081501.jpg

0420081501a.jpg

0420081501b.jpg

That's some funny ass looking exhaust..... Other than that the car looks clean. Also, looks like a V6 01 non-sport.

Well, I guess I am better late than never!!! LoL. You all have some nice LS's! I likey a lot! I am gonna post a few of my bucket....Will post better ones later! Peace yall!
Here it is----KleenLS

Kleenls_Web.jpg

KleenLS_rearWeb.jpg

LS_web.jpg

My_brakes-foo.gif

l_46fcc61cdaa5a0c1e86628ae7afa58bf.jpg

KleenLS_Rimz.jpg

dude i just rofled everywhere after seeing those tips LOL. ppl do some crazy things to cars man. definatly take those off!! other than that congrats.

oh god, thats some funny lookin exhaust. made my day. looks like dual penis' out the back

I think I have to renaim this thread: "really badly messed up exhaused tips on LS" for the Cobra"s car and Lacussumok's LSs. loooooooool. Just messing with you people.

"Remove exhaust tips" should be on that list, too!

:shifty:

#1. Remove the gay exhaust tips
#2. Fix the condensation in the headlights (btw, i had the same proplem with mine when i got my LS. Most of the time it's just the seal around the bulbs, so replacing the bulbs fixes it. Take them out and let them dry inside somewhere (house, garage, etc.) and then put some new bulbs in)

Congrats!!

those aren't exhaust tips, they are the bars he uses when at the track from preventing him from becoming air-born

hey guys thanks for making fun of my tips lol i acutally dident put them on they were there when i got the car and my car is a v8 im not really sure if its a sport? whats the differnce? i think it is? anyways point is im happy wiht my car and im removing those tips there ugly i only put 93 gas in my car and i love the way it runs no problems at all

Hey man, yae there just teasing. Welcome to LVC. Your car is a premium if you have the chrome bumpers. Chromeless is sport. There are other differences like woodgrain steering wheel and knob and type of wheels.

Members online

No members online now.
Back