Official LS Picture Thread

Ok, one more...

LS31.jpg

I think it helps, but its hard to tell with a black car, black leather and all... it just soaks it up like a sauna

I painted my front grille, I'm not very fond of chrome and I think the wheels have enough already. I painted the rear license plate surround also.

March15001.gif

Mar15002.gif

LSrearnoplate.gif

not too much going on yet exterior-wise, but this summer doing some work: LSE grill w/ black surround, clear corners & markers and HIDs.
ls1.jpg

ls2.jpg

steagle, i really like the look of those rims...name? size? tire size? looks really good though i think the exterior projects will make it look even better

steagle, i really like the look of those rims...name? size? tire size? looks really good though i think the exterior projects will make it look even better
thanks and i agree it will all come together soon. the wheels are NS Racing Vegas rims on 245/35/20 Wanli's. putting on Nitto NT555's next month. i think that is going to be a nice combo.

wow, those are my new favorite rims for the LS Steagle. Great choice. close to the Boss 327s. where did you pick those up from?

Did a couple more things, Forgot I already posted of painted Grille but eh... I want to get an LSE front bumper eventually but since I'm deploying in a couple weeks, changed mine a bit for now. Almost forget, got rid of the front license plate bracket too.

BEFORE
012.gif

AFTER
March27001.gif

March27003.gif

Members online

No members online now.
Back