Official LS Picture Thread

My two favorite Lincoln's.

15787742775761931376295587649476.jpg

Can anyone tell me how these marker lights come out so I can replace the bulbs in mine? It doesn't show how in the shop manuals. I have the 02 Premium Sport. I'm hoping I don't have to pull the headlights and more or unbolt the wheel wells.

The front bumper markers ? The fastening tabs are nearest the wheel areas of the marker..the other end is a hinge of sorts....reach ya hand up from under the fog light area of the bumper to help release the clip while gently prying with a flat screwdriver. Id put some masking tape at the pry area too so you dont mess the paint up. Going back do the same with the hand under there for support as the plastic locking tab molded into the bumper that secures it there wants to flex some if you dont and makes it hard to fasten well.

Hey Duke, I notice two circular spots in the front bumper where a license plate would sit. Am I correct in assuming that's filler front holes that were there for a front license plate holder? I have a front holder that I don't want on it but have left it on for now because I suspect there's decent sized holed under it on the cover.

You would be correct! I painted to match 2 trim plugs. And the filler above that is for the holes from too long plate screws in the past. And just cuz I had fun tonight (btw y'all I got married on Sunday) check out these beauties .... notice the street?

IMG_20200421_031044.jpg

IMG_20200421_031116.jpg

IMG_20200421_031136.jpg

IMG_20200421_031022.jpg

I hate how Lincoln does that. My old Mark VIII LSC had two large ass holes I had to try and fill. I'm not pulling it off until I have a simple way to fill it and I'm ready. Plus I also have another small hole at the end of a crack from some damage before I got the car a few inches from the plate holder.
The street? That it's barren? Must be nice. The people around here don't seem to be listening to the lockdown orders. Maybe some since traffic has been a little lighter than usual but nowhere what it should be.
Congrats on the wedding, btw.

I hate how Lincoln does that. My old Mark VIII LSC had two large ass holes I had to try and fill. I'm not pulling it off until I have a simple way to fill it and I'm ready. Plus I also have another small hole at the end of a crack from some damage before I got the car a few inches from the plate holder.
The street? That it's barren? Must be nice. The people around here don't seem to be listening to the lockdown orders. Maybe some since traffic has been a little lighter than usual but nowhere what it should be.
Congrats on the wedding, btw.
Well it was 230 am. But no...I'm on Lincoln st.

. And thank you for the congrats...takes a special lady to want to go cruise and take car pictures at 230 am the day after your wedding

Members online

No members online now.
Back