Official LS Picture Thread

Mlara are those VW wheels ?

Nope, they are AT Italia S5 wheels but I have seen them being called Audi S4 (b5-b6) rep wheels. They're 5x108 tho.

null_zpsb0237c2e.jpg
]
null_zpsaade88fb.jpg

null_zps05db2ab7.jpg

null_zps67852d1b.jpg

Are those 18's?
Those look good..as winter wheels !

Those angel eyes :rolleyes:
Anyone else besides me want a set in 5000k?
Possibly set up a group buy?

Pick these up today...got the set for $140...lotta scrubbing...my 2nd son is scheduled to come 2m but once i get outta the hospital, i plan on plastidipn them black then setting up a appointment to have them powder coated...hopefully they can do ceramic tri coat...if not then i just get black...dont mind the high grass,its ben.raining in cleveland for the last 2 weeks

CAM00724.jpg

@Dkloud216

what wheels are on the car now? is it really worth it to go through all that trouble for stock wheels? :confused:

you could probably pick up a nice set of aftermarket or even jag wheels with tires for pretty much the same amount youll spend doing all that work to stock wheels just my .02

Theres a place here that will powdercoat for ~$25 a rim nd i picked these up for only 140 so until then i figured might as well make the "winters" nicer since chrome really isnt n my taste...the rims on the car are just 2005 factory sport double 7spokes

DKCloud what side of town are you on? You should think about coming out to the Summit Racing Ford show next weekend...

Parma...ive been keeping an eye on that thread actually...i will try... but with another.baby onthe way(wifes gettung induced 2m, actually n about 7 hours :) ) i cant make any promises...though i would love to c ur ls n person...nd Rollins if he can make it

Are those 18's?
Those look good..as winter wheels !

Those angel eyes :rolleyes:
Anyone else besides me want a set in 5000k?
Possibly set up a group buy?

Been thinking the same thing for quite some time. The new bmw's have them in 5k so hopefully by now umnitza offers them and can get us some rings.

Parma...ive been keeping an eye on that thread actually...i will try... but with another.baby onthe way(wifes gettung induced 2m, actually n about 7 hours :) ) i cant make any promises...though i would love to c ur ls n person...nd Rollins if he can make it

Congrats on the baby. :). I won't have my LS. I will be in my work truck.

Good Luck!

You live close enough we should just meet up sometime. PM me your number and once you have a free hour to get away from your family we can plan something

FCE76427-7A8A-4309-8DBE-0F642510B944-14196-00000AA3AD4BFE15_zps804a790f.jpg

At work today - took a pic since I was the only sucker that actually went to work. :(

Members online

Back