Official LS Picture Thread

New emblem
Not perfect, but not too bad

CAM00133.jpg

CAM00137.jpg

CAM00138.jpg

what my ls currently looks like.

Since the pipes run behind the bumper, the lse fogs no longer work in my case. I had to go on a hunt and buy 6 different fogs before finding these that would fit well enough.

They look alright, i might cut the bumper a little to push them back some, we'll see.

Rocking the black chrome cdc grille right now.

dscn1916.gif

so sexy nice ls alax!!!!

Yea. Tryna make my ls stand out more than it does from the ones around here. The calipers are gonna be green also :)! I felt the need to do something random to my car haha

I get that need to, I am almost positive modding cars is an actual addiction, maybe I can be clinically diagnosed so I can tell my girlfriend it's not my fault hahaha luckily that's not an issue, he'll my exhaust and pillar pod/gauges have been my last to birthday presents from her, she is what doctors call an enabler haha

Is that just green...or is it glow in the dark green :O? That would be cool lol. Green 'n' black, nice color combo by my taste.

I get that need to, I am almost positive modding cars is an actual addiction, maybe I can be clinically diagnosed so I can tell my girlfriend it's not my fault hahaha

Or use it to get your medical card or whatever some youngins call an excuse to get baked. That's a topic for another day, forum, and medium.

That's why their economy is in shambles.

Spoken with little knowledge of the situation, just the little tidbits I hear on the news.

D, you know what that means? You must repaint with glow in the dark green stuff.

BigRig, nice!

Is that just green...or is it glow in the dark green :O? That would be cool lol. Green 'n' black, nice color combo by my taste.

Or use it to get your medical card or whatever some youngins call an excuse to get baked. That's a topic for another day, forum, and medium.

Wouldn't a low wattage light look cool lighting up the star at night?

Now, if I only had the talent to come up with one.......

All it is going to take is one member to pull it off and it not come out looking Star Wars'ish.

Members online

No members online now.
Back