Official LS OWNERS Picture Thread

What did you think I looked like? Lol. I said 6'1" 155 lbs.. lol :p

ummmm, different.lol. You dont look 6'1''. I am around 5'10'' and you dont look 3 inches taller than me, you look like a foot taller.

Lol.. I never knew I could see clean over the truck until that pic.. lol

And I'm pretty sure I'm that tall.. unless I grew 11 inches in a month.. lol

This is when i first got it 7 months ago. All my family had to come check out everything from the ash trays to glove boxes. :cool:

44may6-1.gif

yo rod.... i think uhhhhh.... you should just uhhh... trade me your wheels for my stock ones :D

Bunch of f*ckin kids in here... :p

Hey rod, what's insurance run you per month on that 06?

Bunch of f*ckin kids in here... :p

Hey rod, what's insurance run you per month on that 06?

Too many old farts. :rolleyes:

I think it is $113 but thats for both my LS and Explorer. Only my LS has full coverage.

Too many old farts. :rolleyes:

I think it is $113 but thats for both my LS and Explorer. Only my LS has full coverage.

no way my :q:q:q:q cost over 230 with full coverage and thats only for my LS smh and am in my dad insurances. whats your insurance called time to switch :D

no way my :q:q:q:q cost over 230 with full coverage and thats only for my LS smh and am in my dad insurances. whats your insurance called time to switch :D

I pay $110 a month for full coverage on my 06 under my own policy with state farm. And im only 23.

I'm 29. I pay 67 per month. Full coverage. 250 deductible.

Mine is 500 or so for 6 months on both vehicles.. Own policy, 18.. Full on car, plpd on truck..

We can't tell.. Its a secret.. :p

Wow are you serious? My V8 LS is 65 a month. Im not sure what its called. Im on my parents.

RodLS, is that you in the drivers seat or one of your family members? If it's you, you look YOUNG!

EDIT: Yup, just read he was 18. Very nice ride for an 18 year old

RodLS, is that you in the drivers seat or one of your family members? If it's you, you look YOUNG!

EDIT: Yup, just read he was 18. Very nice ride for an 18 year old

Ya thats me. Thanks. It might be nice but its expensive as well

Members online

No members online now.
Back