*Official 2005 Carlisle All-Ford Nationals Thread*

OldSchool1

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score

Wow!
June 3rd, 4th, 5th 2005 at Carlisle Fairgrounds in Carlisle, Pennsylvania!!! It's the nation's LARGEST all Ford event of the YEAR! I just registered two cars and there were over 2000 registrants before me!! More information can be found at their website, www.carsatcarlisle.com/schedule/ford/schedule.asp Pictures from last year's event (seen from a Lincoln perspective) can be found at my website, www.lscclub.org/carlisle/2004 This year's edition will feature a Boss Cars Reunion including Boss 302, 351 and 429 cars from all over the U.S. and Canada. They will also be celebrating the anniversary of Ford's German marque, the Merkur. Look for John "OldSchool" Dancy and Lynette "Mrs.OldSchool" Dancy to show their 1988 Lincoln Mark VII and 1976 Lincoln Mark IV respectively.

#2093 All-Ford Nationals Showfield
ModelYear: 1988
Make: Lincoln
Model: Mark VII

#2092 All-Ford Nationals Showfield
ModelYear: 1976
Make: Lincoln
Model: Mark IV

I'd love to come hang out with you all but I have to make the GM nats a couple weeks later. I don't think they'll let me enter the STS in a Ford meet. Plus I'd have an unfair advantage and all :)

codewize said:
I'd love to come hang out with you all but I have to make the GM nats a couple weeks later. I don't think they'll let me enter the STS in a Ford meet. Plus I'd have an unfair advantage and all :)
OldSchool1->
slap.gif
<-Codewize

Members online

Back