Off the top of your heads...

Lincoln Luebbe

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
What is the stock size of the exhaust TIPS on the Gen II LS? Anyone know? I have searched 5 pages of exhaust info and since it is raining hardcore I am not going outside to measure.
Just want to know since 4" tips seem to look great on the few LS's I've seen them on, but I don't want them too big you know-

The stock GenII exhaust tips are a 3" oval.

TMAN, I'll be buying the tips you have sometime soon :) They are the best out there, imo.

Thanks for the info.

+1 on Tman's tips!!

Also M4rk how is the lamin-x? Did the foggy-ness clear up? Any issues? I am really torn between tinting the whole light or going all red. I think I'm going all red.

I was going to guess 3 too,

I think I'm going all red too

Yes sir. It's been on there for a little over a month now.

005-7.jpg

Thanks for the info.

+1 on Tman's tips!!

Also M4rk how is the lamin-x? Did the foggy-ness clear up? Any issues? I am really torn between tinting the whole light or going all red. I think I'm going all red.

You can tell it's there under direct sunlight. It's far less foggy than before, but the pink hue is different, compared to the bottom half. No issues though. I'll take some pictures this weekend.

Go all red ;)

You can tell it's there under direct sunlight. It's far less foggy than before, but the pink hue is different, compared to the bottom half. No issues though. I'll take some pictures this weekend.

Go all red ;)

Yes please do show pictures. I've been waiting too see how they look on your car.

Andrizzle IMO your tail lights are sweet, so are Bullshmidt's you guys' are why I was torn between the all red or tinted. However for the specific look I am going for I do think the all reds would be more up my alley.

Just take your time with the lamin-x. Clean your surfaces, keep it moist (read the insturctions) and use a hair drier/other heat source to bend it because it WILL wrinkle on you.

Adrizzle, don't get me wrong. Your tails looks sweet with the red portion of them tinted. They look good with the black theme you have going there. I like it a lot.

I don't really like tinted tails on light colored cars, so I went ahead and bought myself all red LSE tails. I should be have them in another week.

Yea although the film looks okay. My OCD would kick in and they would drive me crazy not being perfect. I think legit all-reds is a good buy if you really likem.

I like sh#t done right. If putting piece of lamin x on your tails makes you happy, more power to you.;) I am a perfectionist so....

I couldn't justify spending $400+ on tail lights, that's all.

Members online

No members online now.
Back