Odometer

LEOV5

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Well it happened today at about 6:00 pm. The odometer turned over to 100000 miles. My Daughter was driving and I had her pull over to take some pictures with the cell phone. She said it is such a guy thing. I agreed and told her that this doesn't happen all the time.

Mileage.jpg

Mileage4.jpg

NIce. No more warranty then huh. Hope you got as much as you coould from them this last visit

Not as much as I wanted but pretty close. You would be amazed at the stuff that was fixed under the extended warranty.

Leo, did you have any problems with the PCV hose? I got the letter years ago about the v6 being covered until 100k. I'm at 87 with my '04 and last winter I was driving there were issues with drivability on very cold days. The car stuttered many times while driving but was drivable. Also, in extreme cold the car would die when put in D from a cold start. I attributed it to the pcv but never replaced it as the car started working normally after a while. Haven't seen 10 degrees in a long while.

They have replaced the PVC hose assembly twice under warranty, both times because it would come loose for no reason.

It's still a baby... I have over 150K right now.

No Job, it was kicked to the curb! That decimal is gone for ever, from that spot.

I noticed the V6s have that message indicating the parking brake is on. Is this because there is not an actual message center like the V8s?

Yes, that is why it shows there. We also have separate parking brake sign in red.

Yes, that is why it shows there. We also have separate parking brake sign in red.

Are you talking about the red BRAKE light with the (P)(!) symbols? The gen II V8 (with message center) has that light too. I think that it might be a federal requirement. It lights up for either parking brake applied or low brake fluid level.
(The message center will tell you which it is.)

Well it happened today at about 6:00 pm. The odometer turned over to 100000 miles. My Daughter was driving and I had her pull over to take some pictures with the cell phone. She said it is such a guy thing. I agreed and told her that this doesn't happen all the time.

Mine turned over on Friday last week...kinda sucks, but oh well, that's what you get for enjoyin' the car!

Oh yeah, it is and continues to be fun to drive!!!

I just flipped 91,000 this past weekend driving from Texas. Also I paid the last note yesterday. Man what a good feeling.

Nice, nice, nice man. You are about to pass me, huh? I cant wait to see em 200000 on mine.

Members online

No members online now.
Back