Odd problem

keatonsdad

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
When I mash the gas the message center tells me how long the auto lamp delay is. Is this the start of something bigger?

My guess is that the dial isn't as tight as it used to be and is moving due to your speed racer type antics.

Mine does it as well, Ford scanner picked up a bad headlight switch on my car even though everything still works fine.

-Alan

BINGO! Same here, I get it at times when I press the O/D or when i lower a window. It hasn't happened in the last couple months though. Only happens once in a blue moon.

It was happening frequently on my father's Collector's Edition.

Good I don't feel as bad for letting it go this long now knowing others have the came thing going on. I'll throw in the spare headlight switch I have in the pile and save this one as a true spare as it still works.

BINGO! Same here, I get it at times when I press the O/D or when i lower a window. It hasn't happened in the last couple months though. Only happens once in a blue moon.

well then, get ready for it, the next Blue moon is August 31st

:D:D:shifty:

Seems to be pretty common. I get that message randomly all the time. I figured it's the switch, because if I turn it up and down real fast a few times it stops for a while. The potentiometer is likely dirty.

Seems to be pretty common. I get that message randomly all the time. I figured it's the switch, because if I turn it up and down real fast a few times it stops for a while. The potentiometer is likely dirty.

I should take my spare apart to see what's going on in there, if it's even possible w/o breaking it.

Members online

No members online now.
Back