Now an Owner of a 03 LS

Fatmac

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Hello All,
I used to post in the Mark VIII section. Now I will be posting in the LS section now. My VIII was a great ride but it was falling apart at the seams. At trade in time it had 252,000 miles, if the tranny wasn't slipping I may have kept it. But behind her back I was looking at LS's to trade her in on.
I found the one I liked. An 03 with 135,000 miles and very clean inside and out.
Runs strong but I do have a P0401 code coming up, after reading looks like it could be simple. Already learned about the MAF and cleaned the dirt and wings out of it and reset the CEL and didn't come on for a week after about 200 miles.
Fatmac
(aka) Jack

photo[1].jpg

I think that they are HID. Compared to the VIII with stock bulbs and a Trimbrite treatment is like night and day.

Stock for now till I learn a little more about this model. So far I can say I have owned a MK VII, and a MK VIII, now a LS. So far I have been pleased with all of them.

You've got the stock wheels that I'd like to have for my '02. Love the machined look on those.

The '03 has so many little refinements over the '02, but nothing a little blood, sweat, and money can't fix.

Members online

Back