Not LS related, still happy news.

orologo

LVC Member
Reaction score
Hello everybody, just taking up some bandwidth to pass on the good news.
My wife and I decided a couple of months back to work on another baby, today it was confirmed with the doctor that she is one month one week pregnant. We found out a few days ago at home, but decided to wait to confirm it before we passed on the news to friends and family. I am not one to be caught unaware, so as soon as we find out the gender, I'll pass it on.

Johei

Oh, and a few quick shots of my '00 V8 Sport.

wwd6dj.jpg

icslkl.jpg

2ibhtzr.jpg

Baby

Congratulations on the good news. Too bad you were successful quite so soon! Practicing to get it perfect is one of the most positive aspects of the baby thing.;):D My oldest will soon be 29 and my youngest is 22. Enjoy them while they are little. They certainly grow up fast!
KS

congrats, I hope everything goes smooth. How many do you have?

I have a little girl on the way (my first) in October... October seems to be coming very fast!:p

Congrats!!! Kids r the sh1t lol. Mine (1 1/2) is a lil badass handful, but he is also a quick way to put a smile on my face even if I'm pissed to the max

WTF? First I get a silver '00 V8 sport which still remains mostly stock then you get a silver '00 V8 sport with is mostly stock. Next I get my wife pregnant then you go and get your wife pregnant. Did you stain your deck last weekend? Stop copying me! :shifty:

In all seriousness congrats. For the record, my wife is pregnant with #5. Top that. :D

WTF? First I get a silver '00 V8 sport which still remains mostly stock then you get a silver '00 V8 sport with is mostly stock. Next I get my wife pregnant then you go and get your wife pregnant. Did you stain your deck last weekend? Stop copying me! :shifty:

In all seriousness congrats. For the record, my wife is pregnant with #5. Top that. :D

haha.

congrats orologo. and before i read the thread i was wondering if you were into watches until i saw the picture in your signature (did you leave out the I in your name purposely?). post some close ups of the watches.

Guys, just dont blink.
My kids were little just last week, it seams...now they are 19, and 15. Fine young men.
Make sure you pay attention to every minute, and take lots of pictures!
Shouldnt be a problem with the LS crowd. We tend to take lots of pics anyway...:D

Thank you all for your good wishes, my family and I appreciate it.

congrats, I hope everything goes smooth. How many do you have?

I have a little girl on the way (my first) in October... October seems to be coming very fast!:p

02LincLS, I have just one right now. My son is four years old, he'll be five October 15.

haha.

congrats orologo. and before i read the thread i was wondering if you were into watches until i saw the picture in your signature (did you leave out the I in your name purposely?). post some close ups of the watches.

tagliato, I'm using orologo, in spanish, for horologist. I've been collecting and trading watches for the last 6 years, different brands, movements, calibers and countries of origin. Here's a few shots,

32zm351.jpg

6i7a15.jpg

There are alot more pics. Check out watchgeeks.net if you're interested, same username for me.

"I kid you not" (Sometimes desirable comment from the distaff side)

Is #5 the result of a 'welcome home' after your trip to Pontiac? If it wasn't planned that way, I'll be available to explain what causes the little carpet crawlers so you will be able to plan the next time!!:rolleyes:
KenS

Congrats! My son is almost 3, and the second son is due in mid July. We didn't want them too far apart.

Fastmark, u betta start strappin up lol.
Kids can put a mean delay on fixin/modding ya car. I was lookin @ 350z's n G35 coupes before I had my son. That quickly went out the door when wifey got pregnant. Lol

@ Pek: mid july is my bday lol 17th

Is #5 the result of a 'welcome home' after your trip to Pontiac? If it wasn't planned that way, I'll be available to explain what causes the little carpet crawlers so you will be able to plan the next time!!:rolleyes:
KenS

If it was I'm never going to Pontiac again. It was great to chat with you and all . . .:D

Fastmark, u betta start strappin up lol.
Kids can put a mean delay on fixin/modding ya car. I was lookin @ 350z's n G35 coupes before I had my son. That quickly went out the door when wifey got pregnant. Lol

@ Pek: mid july is my bday lol 17th

NO SH!T! Ur b-day is July 17? That's mine..!

Mine is July 19th :D

Her due date is July 13th. I got my fingers crossed he waits 6 days. Then I get to have a junior.

Woo-hoo!

Ladies and gents, it's been a long time coming but it was confirmed about an hour ago. My wife, son and I will be welcoming another boy into our family. We are all very excited and are looking forward to having him at home to share great moments with him.
Thank you all for your kind words and good wishes.

:D

Johei

Members online

Back