No one is willing to help me...there scared of LINCOLN LS I've been broke down for 5

I am having a problem with mine it won't turn over it will crank for a few seconds then nothing try it again and there is nothing I take the key out and put it back in does the same thing over and over and I have no dash light and my high beams work but not low beams anyone have any idea.what is causing this

You are contradicting yourself. Either it "turns over" or it doesn't crank at all.

Turns over = starter engages and rotates the crankshaft.
Cranks = starter engages. Cranks also = starter engages and engine fires up and runs.

What is the PATS light doing when this happens? (The light at the top of the dash, in the middle, near the base of the windshield.)
If you turn your headlights on while you try to start it, what happens? Do they dim way down?

None of the normal warning lights come on when you turn the key to run?

My Car Is Finally At A LINCOLN DEALERSHIP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And Yes I Pinpoint Verified/Corrected my 60PIN pcm ~~~ anyways ~~~~~ Men Thanks ~~~~ Boys ~ Excuse Me For Not getting involved in an internet slug fest... I look back and think just a few weeks ago of my dilemma...... only a shade or two better now.. but all of my lacking, all of my intent, all of my efforts may actually pay off tomorrow ~~~ my fingers crossed.. and to hell with anyone who has the nerve too judge me having never set foot in my life, circumstances or tried to overcome the perilsome hurdles of a total lack of any support !!!financially, materially, mentally, or even basic needs !!!! I could explain but your time is as precious as mine and I would LOVE TO SAY ~~~ Men ~~~ an ignorant , downtrodden, and relentless broke man, not only stuck to it, but has overcome all odds... and kept the last thing he and his father did together ~~~ operational

You are contradicting yourself. Either it "turns over" or it doesn't crank at all.

Turns over = starter engages and rotates the crankshaft.
Cranks = starter engages. Cranks also = starter engages and engine fires up and runs.

What is the PATS light doing when this happens? (The light at the top of the dash, in the middle, near the base of the windshield.)
If you turn your headlights on while you try to start it, what happens? Do they dim way down?

None of the normal warning lights come on when you turn the key to run?
Im sorry I missed your reply and proper questioning.... I just got to a computer ~~~ my dilemma has been unorthodox..... car is well on her way back to health !!! at dealer now

Mr. halfsome, congratulations you've made the list, now go fukc yourself. Next time use Google translate instead of babelfish. I myself and others are not the problem, your rambling on making zero sense!

BTW is this what grade 2 education looks like, I've not seen it before until now.

Embarrassing really.

whats embarrasing is your lack of consideration ~~~ enjoy your rest shallow **** ```` your the reason this world has trust issues , self image conflicts .... and just a little bit colder.... you realize that I was in a no win situation... disowned by my flesh and blood over money.... and God Knows all of our hearts.... so whatever you have earned,gained, stolen, or profitted off of ~~~~ enjoy it ~~~ bc the things I did.... were stolen, bartered, or just given away by family ,,,, plus they helped me find the car they abandoned me with.... good news for ME ~~~ Cars fixed !!!!! NO CIVIC>>> and thanks for at least starting to try and help[...... I could have done without you critiquing and online bullying.... hopefully one day I can do the same to someone else <<<<< thanks for the example

You know, you could make just a little effort at reasonable communications if you really want help. At least try to use the correct words and correct punctuation. Your posts honestly are very hard to read. I usually skip most of it.

...and leave personal issues out of it, I dont need a "sob" story on why I SHOULD help... we all have issues we go through, Projecting them is unneeded (usually with anything in life). 90% of circumstances are of our own doing.. the other 10% is just life... you want to be successful (however you measure that). you put yourself in winning positions/opportunities, and you prepare for the other 10%'s hardships for WHEN they occur (not if). Everything in life is of your own choice one way or another.... Those who think they're a victim of circumstances will always be that...

God does not make you victorious/courageous/successful ... He gives you the opportunities to be. Its up to you to do whats right. For non believers, the same applies with or without God (you get the same opportunities.. )

Not coming down on you man, Just your posts are dripping of blame and "hardships"... so you opened the door. I just trying to give some encouragement....and don't say I wouldn't understand... Ive been through it all too... directly or indirectly....

You know, you could make just a little effort at reasonable communications if you really want help. At least try to use the correct words and correct punctuation. Your posts honestly are very hard to read. I usually skip most of it.

agreed, I dont even bother trying to read through most post that are hard to make sense of... also I just figure if somebody cant properly explain their problem to me in a way that I can easily understand, then I must assume there is next to no chance of them understanding my explanation of how to fix that problem.

I hate to revive this... other than for one reason. Well,,, maybe two.

Qoute G-RELL:

"God does not make you victorious/courageous/successful ... He gives you the opportunities to be. Its up to you to do whats right. For non believers, the same applies with or without God (you get the same opportunities.. )

All I have to say about that is... very well said!!!

Second... To all involved in this thread:

From my perspective,,, you may not have been dealing with Jrand... but maybe an alter-ego of Don-Ohio. The comments may have been different,,, but the confusion seems the same.

Members online

No members online now.
Back