No one is willing to help me...there scared of LINCOLN LS I've been broke down for 5

MisterWholesome

LVC Member
Reaction score
Here I sit...still can't get in my car and go to work.....to many problems....I'm outta etc fail safe mode with junk yard throttle body....my exact front end control module is 35 minutes from me for 50$ ..... I may need a mass air sensory as well....25 or 30$ ...
I've been selling my personal items for parts and have lost my home do to numerous reasons..mostly bc of step mom#4 .....I'm on the front pay off 40acres......basically living out of and working on this car car..........292 county road 681 sullivan Ohio 44880 no one will tien one bolt drove me anywhere ore help....S.O.S.

Please ... you sound like you need a bottle!

Fn fix it or sell it.

ETC failsafe was probably just coils (must replace all with Motorcraft) and plugs (must be new and gap set to 1.0mm (if V8)). However, I wouldn't want to touch it after someone threw random parts at it. You ask for help without saying what the problems are or what has been done or year or engine. I conclude that you want to complain instead of get help.

It's my assumption that the OP is bored and being smartass regarding some of the posts we see here from time to time. I literally can't understand just what he's saying---he seems to be unable to put a sentence together.

If I were to take it at face value he's down on his luck money-wise, living in his car, which won't run, and demanding that someone appear and fix it for him.

To the OP---I don't live anywhere near you and can only offer you a 'Good Luck'.

KS

genie-bottle.jpg

Genie Lincoln repair guy at your service!

* don't mind the turban, standard issue in Genie industry

genie-bottle.jpg

guys I would like someone who is savvy,proficient, and acclamated with this vehicle...... yeah..d all the above...replaced frnt end cntrl control module

If you really want help, answer the questions.

OK CURRENT STATUS v8 2003 salvage title unknown flood vehicle ...... ecm pcm miscommunication 4.5 months... 8-12 mpgs ..slowest man on 75 in the appalacians ....now replaced fr.end cont. module yesterday..... bc a pillar drain hose was disconnected and creating havoc inside the hurricane of aforementioned ~~~~~~~~~ replaced throttle body ~~~~ sprayed electrical contact cleanter on mass air flow sensor ... and drive by wire ..... flood , oxydation,, reestat corrosion on a whim and regular maintenance instead of constant problem solving is more of my natural state..... CAR SOUNDS BEAUTIFUL ~~ BRAIN BOX>>> dadada... but shift in gear......STALL .... walking a mile for an obd 2 ... gotta get codes...still have one misfire...and yes gentlemen ~~~ I was in over my head months ago...... now Im cresting the waves of the storm and I can actually go to work. feed myself.. keep my word " I'll BE THERE" etc. etc. if we can get this jam too jelly !!!! KaPiche Short Bus ~~ JOKING big wig or just call me stranded and no longer demanded..... but getting there

There's a reason that insurance companies total out flooded cars without thinking twice. Getting this one running will likely cost more than it would if you just abandoned it and bought a good used running low mile LS. (Even then, you would likely need to throw in a few thousand to bring deferred maintenance up to date.)
I looked back and you have already refused to put new Motorcraft coils in it, so I don't see this ending well.

Also I feel like I am only understanding about a 1/4 of what you said. Are you calling the FEM the "fr.end cont. module?"

OK CURRENT STATUS v8 2003 salvage title unknown flood vehicle ......

What Joe said and IMHO you will NEVER get this car reliable! Water intrusion will continue to wreak havoc on the electrical system; ESPECIALLY the wiring!

I would donate it and take the deduction or take whatever a junk yard will give you! With your current status you need something that will fulfill the basic role of transportation and save a luxury car (with luxury car repair bills) for when you're in a better situation. I know you don't want to hear this but consider this a lesson learned and move on.

agreed, salvage metal should get you around $300. Pull all other valuable parts and start ebaying them... Then get a $500 running honda... and so on.

Your making a HUGE mistake on this LS... be smart and move on...

When life hands you lemons .... it's time to part with the LS.

thank you Joe ~~ I only come up to the house only as necesary ~~~ i.e. extreme research in small quips ~~~~ 4th step mother ~~Need I say more ~~~ honestly I could but me having my life rented out while I travelled the states working is beside the point gentlemen.....I am very thankful for your earnest response .... I do not refuse... I only wish ~~~ I found a set I want when cash and need can actually shake hands ~~~ been selling all personal items to foot the nickel and dime,,,, 100 or 200 attempts at having a turn key, no break down ~~~ above 12 mpg gallon car ..ok..>>> yes sir FEM fr End Control module ~~~~~ what is E9EB-14A459-EA Ford part in a Lincoln LS 2003 V8<<<<<< ran in bc I found this connector a rectangle 4 pin with all the major leads blk/ylw...wht/red...grey..ylw/blk...just floating......under steering wheel ~~~~ so I tried to find what that was ~~ IM HOPING THE ENTERTAINMENT CENTER I DONT HAVE ~~~~ bc these are all signal wires... OK ~~ So Im rerunning the coolant bleed process and have triple check each and every connection inside and outside of this vehicle ~ Being that I pulled the harness entirely seeking some short~~~~~~~~ Im sure my 15 plus years as a professional remodelor of home and high rises.... plus the technical aspect of my professional stage work with LIVENATION should be suffice on my attention to details....... ok one last go tonight ~~~~~ she did idle rather smooth and for a longer duration ~~~~~~ however . no distance has been traversed whatsever .... other than me pushing her closer to the air compressor

a back woods shoeless , shirtless, georgia redneck got her firing for the forst time on all 8 and the machine was more than I couold have hoped..... he also suggested that I add a qaurter of a quart of auto. Trans. fluid to every full tank .... to clear and sustain clogged injectors...... I went to him to have my PCM flashed bc all the dealers only wanted money that there product was inabeling me from even keeping my word from day to day ~~~ NO HELP FROM THE WELL TO DOs ~~ Even though I mentioned my fathers 37 years ,, my mother being first female supervisor at the local ford plant and my other guider /step father a forman with ford..... so ~~~~~~~~~~ I got lucky and found an actual 200 point aviation mechanic who tolod me to clean coils connectors with qtips.....set my gaps,,,, and opened this shoddy machine up ~~~ long before the FR. End Cont. Mod. faulty grnd was discovered...~~~~ Sleep well ~~~ Ive done my best ~~~ I will update at another time ~~~~ big rig your still a prick to me ~~~~ but thank you .... Im actually a real dick myself ~~~ gentlemen ... wish this relentless soul permanent due course !~~~~~ good night

Probably like they say,MisterW, that the car has too much damage yet to be discovered. They are a temperamental beast when abused. Yours has been abused.
So when they advise you get a different car,they actually are trying to help you. I'd NEVER go get a Japanese type though. I'm Ford thru and thru and I'd get a Taurus or Sable or an LS that has been taken care of. don-ohio :)^)

best time to sell or trade!!! with it running!!!.. but hey, what do we know right...

Do you mean that LS over they're?

Here I sit...still can't get in my car and go to work.....to many problems....I'm outta etc fail safe mode with junk yard throttle body....my exact front end control module is 35 minutes from me for 50$ ..... I may need a mass air sensory as well....25 or 30$ ...
I've been selling my personal items for parts and have lost my home do to numerous reasons..mostly bc of step mom#4 .....I'm on the front pay off 40acres......basically living out of and working on this car car..........292 county road 681 sullivan Ohio 44880 no one will tien one bolt drove me anywhere ore help....S.O.S.

Its just not two clear.

Members online

No members online now.
Back