No more air suspension

coocadi

LVC Member
Reaction score
I have 2 1995 Towncars, and I replaced the bags with springs, didnt want to have to deal with the cracked bags anymore! Now the question is how to turn the check air suspension light off? Pull the fuse under the hood? I noticed that when I turned the switch on in the trunk, the light went off, thats because the car is level, if I were to weigh it down, would the compressor kick in and shoot out air?

the vendor that sold you the springs should have provided you with the COMPLETE instructions.

I have 2 1995 Towncars, and I replaced the bags with springs, didnt want to have to deal with the cracked bags anymore! Now the question is how to turn the check air suspension light off? Pull the fuse under the hood? I noticed that when I turned the switch on in the trunk, the light went off, thats because the car is level, if I were to weigh it down, would the compressor kick in and shoot out air?

Somewhere on here or LOD (LINCOLNS OF DISTINCTION) there are instructions on that retro fit. I "JUST KNOW" I read the whole instructions online somewhere. SEARCH MAN SEARCH

i wish i had the asnwer to that one but i dont ill search if i was you some of the members here are to good they think that just because they have a few post they are better than others keep searching lol.......

just scroll down this pageand read the past posts about coils etc etc

the module is mounted behind the glove box, cut the green/yellow i think with wire. just curious how much did you pay for those springs, You can get brand new air conversion cargo coil springs with the rubber isolater and instructions to kill the light for like 60-70$ made by moog. these springs fit 1990-2000 plus. I have installed a 100 of them work great.

i wish i had the asnwer to that one but i dont ill search if i was you some of the members here are to good they think that just because they have a few post they are better than others keep searching lol.......

Then you have those members that are "too good for punctuation"

You left all the periods in a line at the end.. shouldn't you have left them in their proper places, rather than just laying in a line at the end?

I wish i had the asnwer to that one but i dont, I'd search if I was you. Some of the members here are too good, they think that just because they have a few posts they are better than others.Keep searching. lol

There I fixed it for you, now it looks like someone with a 6th grade education typed it, rather than a 3rd grade education.

Somewhere on here or LOD (LINCOLNS OF DISTINCTION) there are instructions on that retro fit. I "JUST KNOW" I read the whole instructions online somewhere. SEARCH MAN SEARCH

The LOD instructions are for a Mark 8.

Very doubtful the "same color" wire is used in the TownCar.
it MIGHT be, but I wouldn't be suprised if it wasn't.

Be careful just cutting wires that you dont know what they go to.

I just found a post on Lincolnsonline for a 96 Town Car that shows the pin-outs for EVO/air suspension. In that, it shows same as Mark VIII. (with regards to message - circuit 419) I won't post it here unless someone can confirm that it is the same for a 95 and is accurate.

If it does seem to be correct, what you could do is (carefully) remove that particular pin from it's connector and see what happens. This way, you haven't permanently ruined any important wires.

I did get what I paid for, $15 per spring, no more sagging and still a nice ride, I have no need for load leveling bags

Then you have those members that are "too good for punctuation"

You left all the periods in a line at the end.. shouldn't you have left them in their proper places, rather than just laying in a line at the end?

There I fixed it for you, now it looks like someone with a 6th grade education typed it, rather than a 3rd grade education.

Someone needs and attitude adjustment.

haha. People get so hostile sometimes! I would expect it from a Mercedes owner, but not a Lincoln. Not a Lincoln!!!

Members online

No members online now.
Back