No LVC at Mustangs & Mustangs

Fordman

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Hi LVC'ers.... I was hoping to see a few people at the show. It was a great time, beautiful weather and GREAT cars. I had a super time, spent some money. But would have loved to see at least 1 Lincoln there. Mabey we can do something here in Central FL... So some us all can meet.

Markviiiedrea said:
sorry man really wanted to go but i have not been working , and im moveing soon. so i just could not afford it.

No problem, I understand.... Are you staying in Florida????

Fordman said:
Hi LVC'ers.... I was hoping to see a few people at the show. It was a great time, beautiful weather and GREAT cars. I had a super time, spent some money. But would have loved to see at least 1 Lincoln there. Mabey we can do something here in Central FL... So some us all can meet.

Get together with your Prez and VP and start setting up a calendar of events for the SW Chapter. Putting together a calendar will help members plan to attend.

Fordman said:
No problem, I understand.... Are you staying in Florida????
no im moveing back to MN, thats where i grew up im just down here for school ( TOO HOT ) hopefully i will end up in alaska like i always wanted.

mespock said:
Get together with your Prez and VP and start setting up a calendar of events for the SW Chapter. Putting together a calendar will help members plan to attend.

I'll get together with EL ( Noah ) we only live accross town from each other. I believe he's out of town now.

I am back till tomorrow night. I do not get back till 11pm on Friday. It has been months with no travel and now that I have my car fixed they want tot send me on the road... go figure.

How does an Orlando Gathering sound.

a orlando gathering sounds great, hopefully it is after the 22nd of april, that is when i move down there.

I thnk the last weekend would be the most likely date I will be available. I would like to be there for the first gathering but would not want to hold you all back from setting an earlier date.

eL eS said:
I thnk the last weekend would be the most likely date I will be available. I would like to be there for the first gathering but would not want to hold you all back from setting an earlier date.

It's possible at the ens of the month... I'll have to check with my boss.. You can figure who that is. So where were you Saturday???

I say April 23 (sat) at city walk (universal studios) its half way for every one, and its easy to find. Parking is like 4 or 5 $ all night, there is bars, clubs and restaurants all there really neat place, my car club likes it there. Another possibility could be St Augustine, I have been there many times with my car club and it's an awesome place to visit. Any other suggestions? Times, places?

Those are both great options. St Aug has a haunted night tour I want to take. I am sure my wife and possibly son would like to attend as well.

city walk sounds cool. my girlfriend works at universal, which means me park for free...hehehe.

New member here. Sorry I missed the mustang thing. I only signed up last week and that wasn't enough time to plan. How about St. aug or daytona? Close to eric. He needs all the money he can save to afford a move like that. The only problem is I don't know if I want him to drive the mark or the tbird. Anyone with a 66 bird has to be OK.

97benchmark said:
New member here. Sorry I missed the mustang thing. I only signed up last week and that wasn't enough time to plan. How about St. aug or daytona? Close to eric. He needs all the money he can save to afford a move like that. The only problem is I don't know if I want him to drive the mark or the tbird. Anyone with a 66 bird has to be OK.

:W :V first off glad you found LVC ,im such a post whore here! dont worry i will make sure i have enough money for going some where next time (i am a hit man for hire :Beer ) my personal fav whould be to go to St aug and those comeing up I4 can catch up with me in Daytona and we can cruz up along the ocean on A1A.

well the t-bird wont be going any where its in MN and in lots of parts . It wont be done for years and years and years and ...........

Markviiiedrea said:
so how about a trip this week end folks, what would you like to do? noah? what do you think?

Dosen't look to good for me this weekend. But things may change. I'll keep you posted.

I am in the same boat as Fordman. My wife will be in Orlando and I am hanging with my 6yr old side kick but if it is somehting a kool :q 6yr old can do I am down.

Members online

No members online now.
Back