No headlights ,turn signals , fog lamps

I'll give it a go. They are only $28 at my favorite pick and pull. That's with a 1 year warrenty included. Might just grabe all the ones I can find.

If it works out, I'll be sure to share it here.
Also might have some extras if anyone else needs one.

Thanks for the fast response and info. Much appreciated!
Thanks for listening to me on our Facebook group...this is where you find knowledge from engineering professionals

Only theory to me. I never tried it.
Glad to announce a Huge update!

Took a huge risk and Ordered a numbers matching FEM on ebay. Plugged it in (no programing needed) and it work perfectly!

Also happy to announce that the oil light is also now gone. Therefore not an oil pressure related problem.

To conclude, The symptoms of the full headlight assemblys, fog lights, instrument cluster lights, oil light on cluster and peddle level switch not working have all been fixed by replacing the FEM.

Thanks Joegr for all the info and help. You are the man! Really can't thank you enough.

Glad to announce a Huge update!

Took a huge risk and Ordered a numbers matching FEM on ebay. Plugged it in (no programing needed) and it work perfectly!

Also happy to announce that the oil light is also now gone. Therefore not an oil pressure related problem.

To conclude, The symptoms of the full headlight assemblys, fog lights, instrument cluster lights, oil light on cluster and peddle level switch not working have all been fixed by replacing the FEM.

Thanks Joegr for all the info and help. You are the man! Really can't thank you enough.
It's truly amazing how many ppl Joegr has helped and still helps with his wealth of knowledge on cars...he is the Godfather of LVC

Members online

No members online now.
Back