no eldorado's?

cadillackman

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
i'll go first,here's my 92 pre n-star,pushrod-pimpin,oil leakin chrome thingy

306253_10_full.jpg

Joeychgo said:
We need a few eldo lovers --- I always liked them myself.

Meeee 2, but there is an issue......look at the Mark VIII in the background......

I have always liked Lincolns and Marks but I have to say I love that '98 eldo ya got there. A very nice ride. I love your choice of rims. Very tasteful.

Thanks guys. Next week I am getting a E&G Classics Billet Grill and BMW E36 angel eye headlights installed. will post more pics of it once i get it back. :C

The Eldo was acually my 1st choice. :rolleyes:
I couldn't find a decent one in my price range so I got the Mark VIII,

I still want one as a daily driver.

Last edited by a moderator:
squirell said:
The Eldo was acually my 1st choice. :rolleyes:
I couldn't find a decent one in my price range so I got the Mark VIII,

I still want one as a daily driver.

good choice with the Mark...
the eldo wouldn't look good with drag radials up front

same here Matt, I was looking at the Eldo too when I bought my Mark

:nos:

Its a shame the eldo went the same way as the marck --- we have no decent america luxury sport coups anymore :( unless you have $80k lying around doing nothing for an XLR --- your stuck with 4 doors or used

That looks unbelieveble. Man do i love american cars. European concept but it looks 10 times better on the caddy.

I HAVE AN 84 EL DORADO CONTERTIBLE THAT NEEDS A COUPLE OF PARTS. I CAN FIND THE PART THAT EXCHANGE WITH THE HARD TOP BUT NOT FOR THE CONVERTION.

ANY IDEAS? I NEED THE LATCHES FOR THE TOP AND THE DRIVE GEAR TAPE FOR THE REAR QUARTER WINDOW.

THANKS ALL :feed

Just bought an Eldo today, so expect some posts from me :) She's a '97, same color and stuff as this picture, but I haven't tinted the windows yet. I might go darker than those in the pictures, because I think basically all black would look sexy as hell on this babe.

?IMG=U7CAGEE2.jpg

I've got a 90 Eldorado with the vinyl top, been garaged her whole life and looks sweet washed & waxed but what she really needs is a full facelift ;)

Planning on picking up a newer Eldo or an M8 in the very near future and i'll put some pics of them both then :)

BTW, I love the Angel Eye mod on both of those Eldos!

tbbh,

you might be lookin at junkyard bro. I think the 84 eldo was still production was it fellas???

I was working on i believe an 81 eldo convertible at the stereo shop i worked at. Man that was sweet. Sorry guys im pulling this one in. :D

Members online

No members online now.
Back