Nitrous

Willow9238

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
How much nitrous can the LS V8 in stock configuration take? Thinking about putting wet kit on it, but dont want to blow it up.

Thanks,
Will

I've seem people shoot a 100 wet shot but you'll get better use of the nitrous with a tune because the computer will know what to do with it. Giving the LS nitrous is like giving a guy steroids but he doesn't go to the gym..hense the steroids won't help much :p

have not seen anyone run more than 125shot on a otherwise stock car.

make sure to do the - new colder copper plugs, tuning and progressive conctroller...

I've seem people shoot a 100 wet shot but you'll get better use of the nitrous with a tune because the computer will know what to do with it. Giving the LS nitrous is like giving a guy steroids but he doesn't go to the gym..hense the steroids won't help much :p

Dropping from a 14-15 second car to a mid 13 second car (or better) for about $1000 (to do it safely) I would say is a help. That was with the 100 shot.

50% on a stock system is usually the limit. I'm running a 125 shot with 109K on the clock doing everything that Quik mentioned (I also upgraded fuel pump- something you should check the health of with your SCT tuner) first. 100 horse is probably the safe limit on a stock fuel pump.

Members online

Back