Next additions to the LS

I just installed that exact lip spoiler as you are getting and from the same seller. I was a little worried at first because of the price but, after the install, I was NOT disappointed. My '06 is white ceramic (metallic white), A VERY HARD color to match. They sent a PERFECTLY matched spoiler. It looks like you have the same color. My wife and I installed it in less than 15 minutes. It looks great on the car. My wife even likes it and she is the stock look kind of person with her '05 sport V8. When you get it you will see that it is very flexible. Don't worry, after the install it is VERY solid and feels like it is bolted on.

awesome thanks for the info. I do believe I have the Pearl white. I need to get the paint code. The 00-02 LS's came in a variety of whites. and I do believe 2 Different Perls.

My '06 has the paint info on a sticker you can see when you open the door. It is on the inside of the door jamb. My car is F6 and is the metallic white you see on my sig.,below. He did a good matching job. As I said in another post, after the install it looks so good I don't how the seller does it at that price. There is another recent thread that has a picture of a white car with the spoiler.

that spoiler look pretty good in the pictures I must say, maybe il pick one up for myself! cant beat the price

I figure the paint alone should cost more than twice the "Buy Now" price. I expected average paint at best. I believe his description of his paint work.

the shipping cost more than the spoiler lol, but still its dirt cheap so wouldn't hurt to get it, hope it last for a few years

That's a nice addition to the rear.

I was thinkiin' about getting this. I was worried it'd look cheap and I'd have to get the real LSE spoiler. Glad you guys like it.

Members online

No members online now.
Back