newer deville options

95ltc

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
i have a 95 towncar, but i also like the new model devilles from 2000 and on. i heard that they have options like a sensor that tells you if your tire air is low and alot of other stuff. is this true? what other great options do they have?

My aunt has an 02' and every wheel has a sensor that reads air pressure which you can monitor from the dash.

My aunt's Oldsmobile Alero has that as well. Nothing special. It sucks because every time the sensor comes on she has to have me reset it because she is clueless.

2001LS8Sport said:
You can buy those aftermarket if you want them that bad.

i dont want it to bad, its just another thing to go wrong.LOL
95ltc

i have to admit, the 2000-present deville is one sexy effin car.

if i werent so set on getting an ls v8, id go for a hs or dts... ::drool::

Nakoa said:
i have to admit, the 2000-present deville is one sexy effin car.

if i werent so set on getting an ls v8, id go for a hs or dts... ::drool::

have you seen the new model for 2006? there kinda nice.... but its not going to be called the deville any more, its just dts.

that is one ugly car....

looks like they gave it the 90's eldo rear end and tried to make the front end look like a 2000 sts and a cts mixed together. god thats horrible looking.

what is the valet lock and the twilight sentenial for on the devilles?

95ltc said:
what is the valet lock and the twilight sentenial for on the devilles?
the twilight is the automatic headlamp that turns on your lights when it is dark outside. An another cool thing is that the 2000 and up deville have a
tri-zone climate control.

valet switch

This switch keeps the trunk/fuel door locked and garage door opener disabled.Roll Tide. :waving: :C

Members online

No members online now.
Back