Newbie with a two tone LS

Chromeanator

LVC Member
Reaction score
Been lurking a bit so time to sign up and do a introduction. I've had several Mark VIII, Town Cars, and Continentals over the years so decided to add a LS to the list. Awesome car without a doubt. Mine is a 2002 LS with every option available in 02. It's two toned black/silver with black leather interior and Ostrich skin seat inserts. I plan to learn all I can about the LS with the help of this forum so please excuse any dumb questions my fingers ask.

690487_83_full.jpg

690487_84_full.jpg

It's more of a you have to see it in person to get an idea of how it all looks. I've custom built just about everything I've driven into something that makes people take a second look. I've always hated pulling up to a redlight and looking around to see multiple vehicles identical to mine.

Get some jaguar wheels on it!! I like it otherwise.

great looking paint job, now wrap it up nice! still too many colors... clear the corners, smoke the bumper lights, some larger rims in black, drop it... voila! a beauty!

I like the two-tone. Good start. Needs a few more things done to it. MMAFIGHTER121 posted a few good ideas to start with. Do you have a stripe or something to seperate the black and silver? Not a big fan of ostrich skin interiors. I have seen to many. Thats just me thou. It does look good.

Do you have a stripe or something to seperate the black and silver?

We did a black and silver stripe to spilt the colors..go figure. :D I've seen many cars that were two toned on the outside but when you open the doors...(gasp)...massive over spray. We completely disassembled the car then sprayed the jams and striped them too. If you're gonna do it then do it right!

This is the hinge area of the drivers door jam.

690487_85_full.jpg

Good work! The cleared corners/foged bumper lights would really finish it off. Toss on a set of 18" wheels and some eibachs and I think you'll have one of the best lookin LS's around.

Nice LS. Welcome to LVC. I'm a Mississippi native also hailing from McComb. Get you a nice set of wheels on that thing and she will be on her way. Once again welcome.

Nice work. Looks good reverse panda style! And I love those seats. I'd have done suede personally but that color contrast is perfect. You should do the brake handle boot, and the top of the arm rest the same way.

Not the best angle on the picture, post more up and can't wait for the mods, it will look very nice.

Members online

No members online now.
Back