New wheels :)

bklene50

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Got my new wheels in today. I really like the way they look on the car. Comments and critcism accepted.

The difference

86sfm91.jpg

i like them

836jqrb.jpg

82lycgn.jpg

Ive always like the thin fork designs, they look good. It looks like your rear tire is flat in the first pic though.

I noticed that about the tire too. All tires were at recommended psi when I checked though.. oh well

the wheels are Verde Kaos wheels

Not into that style of wheel, but that looks good.

I like them more than I thought I would have with a design like that. very nice.

Great lookin wheels, they look like much more expensive wheels. Fits the car very nicely.

Yes they are 18" wheels and I got them off of www.performanceplustire.com

thanks for the feedback and yes the lowering springs are going to have to go on soon. I wanted to see how it looked without them but I know she will look so much better with them.

Really nice wheels. I like your style!!!!

Wheels look HOT!!!!!!!!:D

Belleville ???? What state? There are 11 peoples in the United States.:eek:

thanks guys

rollin I live in Belleville, IL
One time I thought I saw you driving in downtown Belleville, but it was night so I'm not sure.

Nice, very nice! I also like the fork design. The car looks very sharp with them on. Good choice.

I like em! Nice choice!

( they also look like they will be a pain to clean ;) )

well, this car was designed to compete with the BMW, so it only makes sense, I guess...

Yes they do look like BMW wheels. I didnt notice it until my neighbor drove by in his M3 and I saw his.

Members online

No members online now.
Back