New wheels on my LS! (Well Sorta)

DENNISJR60

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
My chrome LS wheels had the center caps that exposed the lugnuts which I have never liked. I found some chrome ones with the lincoln emblem on them on eBay, but the seller said they wouldn't fit my LS wheel. I bought one anyway to try for myself & they ended up fitting my wheels just fine so I bought 3 more. Here's a pic of what they like now.

Before:
MYLS3.jpg

After:
LincolnLS.jpg

Those look awesome on your car! I saw a set on ebay chromed and was wondering what they would look like on my car. now I know!

What an improvement with just different center caps, looks great. Any plans to lower it?

Those center caps look like the ones from the gen2 chrome 8 spoke wheels.

Great improvement. Your LS looks like mine!

Thanks, but yeah right your LS is one of the sickest driving on planet earth.

Very nice!!! Can I ask what they came off of? Or maybe a part number?

I got them on eBay they are these ones: http://www.ebay.com/itm/220266384609?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

What an improvement with just different center caps, looks great. Any plans to lower it?

Those center caps look like the ones from the gen2 chrome 8 spoke wheels.

I've been heavily thinking about lowering it, but it seems like every time I read about someone lowering their LS they have to spend money on other parts that are affected by lowering it & I don't have the money to spend on doing all that stuff.

The 8 spoke wheel is one of the wheels the cap is for & even though they said it wouldn't fit my type of wheel it did so I was extremely happy.

Man those look awesome. I have the same rims and will be buying those soon once I finish everything else on my car.

Thanks!!!!!! I have been looking everywhere for a cheap center cap replacement....All mine got stolen. :D

If you wanted to save a couple bucks you could go with these. Same size and part number, but $1 cheaper lol.

If you wanted to save a couple bucks you could go with these. Same size and part number, but $1 cheaper lol.

They actually raised the price, because when I purchased the one sample cap to see if it fit I paid $15.99. Once I got it & found out it would work I ended up paying $17.99ea for the other 3. Those bastards! :D

Members online

Back