New wheels and tires + lowered (daytime pics)

Andrizzle

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Hello guys, the springs are in, the wheels are mounted. It is party time!

I think it looks pretty badass. Once I get the damage fixed I think this is going to be a pretty slick LS. I am happy with the outcome of the spring/wheel combo.

My bumper is suppost to be delivered today and the place I am getting the hood from is attempting to get more in stock as we speak. SO things should start moving along to the finish here soon.

I know my LS is a mess.. It has not been washed since November 8th, the day before I wrecked it. And it has been poor weather conditions. In addition to a blizzard we had on Christmas Eve. So she is very dirty and beat up looking with the damage, so keep that in mind with the photos!

The wheels are the 19" ASA JH9's wrapped in Hankook Ventus V12's.
The springs are SpringTech 1.75" lowering springs.

19465598.jpg

58414900.jpg

98513356.jpg

11746145.jpg

39278956.jpg

70318601.jpg

Ahhhhh much better than the garage pics.. Looks sick bro-ham

Very nice. The LSE bumper cover will finish it all off.

How wide are those wheels?

Also Andrizz there are a couple people here locally in MI that have hoods for sale.. I dunno if your interested I can check em out for you or whatever. they have headlights for like 50 and hood for around 200. Just let me know I can try and help you out!

The wheels are 8" wide.

I already have a place locally to get the hood brand new, they are out of stock though, I call every week to check on it, they said they should get more before the end of the month.

I already have a new headlight, thanks for the offer though!

dammm it I still can't see the pics! someone please copy a pic to somthing other than a social networking site....

I guess I will try and log on with my slow a$$ phone...

dammm it I still can't see the pics! someone please copy a pic to somthing other than a social networking site....

I guess I will try and log on with my slow a$$ phone...

I rehosted them all on imageshack. I take these with my phone so I just upload them onto a facebook account and link from there, that eliminates an extra step of re uploading to another host. I guess many workplaces block facebook. :p

Love the wheels bro! lol your grille gets too me everytime, you should replace it soon!

Ken is already taking care of the broken chrome piece, hopefully Ford will send it in a stronger box.

The LSE bumper ballin, I can't wait to get this thing on!

I really like the springs. Glad someone else got the same ones as me.

i knew it wouldnt be long before you got your ls looking good again! good work!

I really like the springs. Glad someone else got the same ones as me.

I saw your pics and thats why I ordered my Springtechs.

Mine are in my trunk, and are probably getting installed tomorrow.

How is the ride with them? I am hoping for a slighly more ridgid ride. The LS was always a bit too floaty for my liking.

Those are some of the best looking wheels with black accents. I typically done like black wheels, but those look great on your car. In combo with lowering, you have a great looking LS!

Members online

No members online now.
Back