sancho20

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
went with 255/35/19 all around like the way they fit

Picture 031.jpg

Picture 032.jpg

Picture 034.jpg

Picture 033.jpg

i have center caps but im gonna get some lincoln ones for them.I couldnt find any around here so im gonna have to order some.I tried the chrome ones but they didnt look right so im gonna get some silver ones..

Those look good.
If I were you I would have gotten a larger sidewall rather than a larger width tire.
Apparently from looking into it more some people honestly think ADR is Advanti. I dont know what to make of it but others believe they are wrong so,.... Im on dead leads.

Either way, if they are, hey thats good to know for me:D

i got the set of tires from one of my friends that owns a tire store they only had about 1000 miles on them for $100 mounted and balanced .They run way different than the other tires i looked at these ones run narrow and a little taller than the other ones i looked at.

Thats cause of the low pro side wall and wide width. That extra rubber has got to go somewhere.

Good deal on 'em, and if it makes you happy..........

no i looked at other tires in the same size and the were way wider and a little bit shorter..

i know when i was asking what brand the rims were somebody told me that you had them what size tires are you running and what springs did you use.By the way good job on your car..

the tire brand is continental sport contact 3, I looked them up on tirerack and they are $304 a tire

How do you like the conti sport contacts? I have the conti extreme contacts on mine and they cut through water and snow like a hot knife through butter.

Those looks great on your car! Also good steal on those tires!

Very nice LS shaping up there

ive only driven on them for 1 day but they seem good so far..

Nice wheels bro they make your LS stand out color scheme works perfectly.

thanks guys..i picked them up off craigslist but i had to get them shipped .The shipping cost almost as much as the rims . But im still under $500 for the rims and tires so i cant complain..I think they will look alot better when i get some lincoln center caps,I think they will look kinda like the lse rims...

the offset is 38 they dont make those rims anymore.. but they are rubbing on the caliper so i guess im gonna have to grind them down a little bit.At least it will give me a reason to paint them lol

Members online

Back