New to the LS family

DerickAB72

LVC Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to drop a line to say what's up to the board and I'm new to the group. Just brought me a 2001 LS last week and I can't wait to get her on the road. Been doing a lot of reading here and I'm getting some good ideas. Don't want to register it until I get the coolant flushed and transmission serviced since it has over 114k on it. During the test drive it runs really good and no hesitation when I hit the gas. Really not a fan of front wheel drive cars so I was looking for something more modern (was about to buy an 84 cutlass) but still rear wheel drive. I have been a Chevy man from the age of 12 so lets see if this Lincoln can convince me to be a little more of a ford fan (the last ford I owned was an 86 tempo lol).
Here are a few pics of my new baby that I got for 2k.

LS.jpg

LS2.jpg

LS3.jpg

LS4.jpg

:W Looks good. Low miles for a 12 year old LS. This is the best place to come for mechanical issues and mod ideas.

FYI about your paint color. Its Autumn Red. Paint code is "GT". You have to use a gray base coat. Or the paint will NOT match. It will throw the hue off and make it darker.

Members online

No members online now.
Back