New To The Board

PrOpAiN

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Hey yall

I wanted to introduce myself to the board. I am the proud original owner of a Black on Black 2000 LS V8 Sport. I live in South Florida and have been here since birth. I've been lurking around for a few days trying to read as much as possible and soaking everything in. Currently my LS is on Zenetti 18's w/ 245/40's. I've got a nice booming system that consists of: 3 10" JL Audio's and 6 6" Focal separates powered by 2 Phoenix Gold Amps. I've got a Touch Screen Clarion DVD/CD/MP3 head unit with all the bells and whistles. TV tuner, CD Changer, Satellite Radio and a Playstation. I swear I'll take pictures once everything is clean tomorrow. I'm looking to add some mods that I've been seeing around and probably will be asking a few questions. I also planning on a custom paint job and maybe in the future some 19 or 20's.

Chris_n_FL said:
Yup, you should register in the SE chapter. Bottom of the forum index page.

Well... I never thought I would say this and be happy about it, but I'm a member. :joke

On a different note, I was thinking about ordering my Catback system really soon... I'm leaning towards getting the system Borla has to offer.Borla

Does anyone have any suggestions about the exhaust, or if that's exactly what I need. I want to make sure I do this right the first time ya know what I'm sayin. :wrench

:W
TO
:V
Seek out "eL eS" and/or GreyGhost and join the SE Chapter!!! LOts of fun
This site is "The Source" for ALL the info you'll ever need and then some!

welcome to LvC. Thanks for taking Chris' recomendation on joining the SE Chapter; we will have a live chat next thursday at 9pm hope to see you there. I am also in the Tampa Bay area.

Hey have you been down Lincoln ln/rd in Miami? If so, is it very long and how is the view along there.

I know it is a 4 hour drive but if there is any chance you can come up to tampa next weekend? A few of us are going to an air/car show called mustangs and mustangs. Check out the SE chapter for more info or pm me and I will send the lincz to ya.

pepperman said:
Welcome and take the next step and become a Gold member.

Wa-Lah! :Beer I figure this should come in handy with all the mods I have planned. I love discounts.. LOL

Thanks yall for the big Welcome, I hope to bring as much to the table as I can. So lets eat... Any suggestions on that Borla kit I was looking at?

eL eS said:
welcome to LvC. Thanks for taking Chris' recomendation on joining the SE Chapter; we will have a live chat next thursday at 9pm hope to see you there. I am also in the Tampa Bay area.

Hey have you been down Lincoln ln/rd in Miami? If so, is it very long and how is the view along there.

I know it is a 4 hour drive but if there is any chance you can come up to tampa next weekend? A few of us are going to an air/car show called mustangs and mustangs. Check out the SE chapter for more info or pm me and I will send the lincz to ya.

Actually I have been down Lincoln Rd. in Miami a few times... The Lincoln Rd. I know about is on South Beach, so you can imagine the View is Very Nice. Lincoln Rd. runs E. and W. and goes all the way to A1A, probably about 10 blocks give or take. If I'm not mistaken I think there is a Mall, and the Miami Beach Convention Center on Lincoln Rd.

PrOpAiN said:
Actually I have been down Lincoln Rd. in Miami a few times... The Lincoln Rd. I know about is on South Beach, so you can imagine the View is Very Nice. Lincoln Rd. runs E. and W. and goes all the way to A1A, probably about 10 blocks give or take. If I'm not mistaken I think there is a Mall, and the Miami Beach Convention Center on Lincoln Rd.

Yeah that is the spot. I forgot it was on south beach. Yeah so I want to ride a gang of lincoln owners down lincoln road. Just take the :q over and hold up traffic. :)

a mans man for sure. Temp set to 69, homer on the dvd and a trunk o funk. Nice looking car and great install work on the stereo

eL eS said:
a mans man for sure. Temp set to 69, homer on the dvd and a trunk o funk. Nice looking car and great install work on the stereo

Thanks guys for all the great comments :Beer

I didn't think anyone would notice the Temp setting.. hehe

PrOpAiN said:
Thanks guys for all the great comments :Beer

I didn't think anyone would notice the Temp setting.. hehe
I am wound and conmpared baby just like a good naval clock... I know what time it is! And my mind... in the gutter like a true sailor!

eL eS said:
Hey what time do you think that photo taken maybe around 20 past four? :monkey:

Now that is really wierd... it was eactly 20 passed four, in the morning though. I bet you can't find Waldo.. haha you'll never find him. :dancefool

Members online

No members online now.
Back