New to LVC but always a Respector of the FN10

wildturkey

LVC Member
Reaction score
Greetings all,
I have been led here for a good friend's sake. He has had a 1st gen Mark VIII for three years, several months ago got another 1st gen and recently has acquired a 2nd gen Mark VIII that has been side swiped into a guard rail. He is wanting me to help him convert one of his 1st gen to OBD2 and transfer the ebony interior.
The steering column has been broken up and I am not sure what else. It will not start via the key, I can jump start the starter and it will fire right up.

I have read a little on the matter but I have not seen examples a finished product. My thinking is, "cut to the chase and buy an LSC, ready to go" . Ricky's thought is "lets go the least expensive and the road less traveled". I would appreciate some feed back from those who have completed or considered such a task.

Well ... That's My story and I'm sticking to it.
Read ya later, Nick

:W to :V

OBD2 conversion is definitely the road less traveled, but it has been done a few times here and there. lots of wiring though.

Thank you gentlemen for weighing in. It looks as if we will go the road less traveled.
Read ya later, Nick

Members online

No members online now.
Back