New to LS & forum

fissel1ls

LVC Member
Reaction score
I just bought a one-owner 2000 Lincoln LS V8 (Black w/tan interior) with 86k from a colleague, so my 2001 Chrysler 300M went up for sale. When I bought the 300M four years ago, I was torn between the LS & 300M and decided to go with the M. If only I had made the right choice four years ago! I have had the car for about 2 weeks and it is a total pleasure to drive, I am hoping to get a good solid 3-4 more years out of this car then "upgrade?" to a MKZ or MKS. To many of your dismay, this LS is going to remain stock. The only thing I intend to do is tint the windows this spring. I look forward to sharing my passion for the LS with you all.

Welcome.

I usually say my new car is going to remain stock as well. Love it the way it is.
Then tint the windows since I live in Texas.
Then a K&N since a have to change the air filter anyways....
Then ......

Hold out for the MKR!!!!

Welcome to the club... hopefully someone has already replaced the VCG's on that 2000!!!

I agree - a RWD V8 is preferable to a FWD V6, but the FWD or available AWD option on the MKZ & MKS is surely nice to have for winter weather. :) I also have all of the maintenance records since the car's purchase as new from the Lincoln dealer. A lot of the "common" problems with the LS have already been addressed, but I can't remember if the VCGs have been replaced. I know some of the engine coils have and by now all of the window regulators have been replaced, including one that just went out last Saturday.

bro im drivin ma girl's honda civic and damn i hate it so much its so slow lik today i went to see this gurl and it took me like 15 minutes to get to her house when id have taken lik 5 with ma ls unfortunetly is broken but will be fixed this week i cant b in da honda no more

bro im drivin ma girl's honda civic and damn i hate it so much its so slow lik today i went to see this gurl and it took me like 15 minutes to get to her house when id have taken lik 5 with ma ls unfortunetly is broken but will be fixed this week i cant b in da honda no more

haha so what went out on the Linco?

I think someone has played a mean joke on you and rearranged the keys on your keyboard, I recommend replacing it immediately.

Members online

Back