New springs means new pics!

smdandb2

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Well, installing them was fun without air tools. I ran out of time to paint the lower grill since we also did springs on a 335i and it got dark, fast.

So here is a quick shoot. I will do a better shoot once I get the grill painted.

They are Springtech springs, and right now I am rocking my winter rubber.

761927886_TBKCh-O.jpg

761927867_TpmPf-O.jpg

761927913_E8H7v-O.jpg

761927931_6j66o-O.jpg

761927752_QczCE-O.jpg

761927840_dRwzC-O.jpg

That looks so good it could be a dealer catalog pic, minus the yellow fog overlays.

Looks great and nice pictures. You sure want to black out the lower grill and the moldings on the doors, cause the car looks too good the way it sits.

nice! where did you find springtech springs? i can't find them anywhere...

Uh oh, an alternative to Eibach springs. Having choices is good......Nice. :)

Looks great! Nice pics as well.

Uh oh, an alternative to Eibach springs. Having choices is good......Nice. :)

Yeah, they have been around for quite some time, and discontinued. They were made by Canuck Motorsports.

Looks great! Nice pics as well.

Yeah, they have been around for quite some time, and discontinued. They were made by Canuck Motorsports.

If they were discontinued they sure werent hard to find.

Well, maybe I am wrong. Seems as if I may have bought the LAST set. I bought them from SuspensionMax... and they no longer have them on their website. All they show now are the Eibachs. They used to have them on eBay too, and those are gone.

So I think I took the last set available.

On to another question. Yes I still plan on painting the lower grill. I am not so sure about the side mouldings. Ill probably paint behind the main grill too.

No they arent stock size tires. I think they are 225/50/17. They are snow tires.

id hate to beat a dead horse or whatever the expression is, but those are some great pictures.

Nice job on the springs and beautiful presentation in the pics! It must be nice having the scenery/backdrops available that you do.

TRU

Get 20mm hubcentric spacers. Will look very nice.

That's the plan!

I am actually thinking about getting lug adapter converters instead of just spacers.

I don't mind wheels with a flush face, but there are just no options I am really fond of for the LS. Tons of options out there for wheels of a different lug pattern.

That's the plan!

I am actually thinking about getting lug adapter converters instead of just spacers.

I don't mind wheels with a flush face, but there are just no options I am really fond of for the LS. Tons of options out there for wheels of a different lug pattern.

Are there lots out there with a 60+ offset to use the hub adapters?

Who knows what I'll do.

Funny enough, it seems like every time I start modding a car of mine something changes in my life that grants me the opportunity to upgrade cars.

Seems as if it has happened again. All sorts of good news rolling in this week.

Members online

No members online now.
Back