Nav
Onstar
etc

ps..... Still looking for an 2nd gen LS

IMAG0182.jpg

IMAG0183.jpg

IMAG0184.jpg

IMAG0185.jpg

Nice but I must say. Worst car pictures I think I've ever seen. Quality that is. Lol

hmmm maybe a full shot of the car.....congrats on the purchase

The camera lens is dirty.

And a cruze?? Lmao a fully loaded used G37s would have been around the same price.

Can't not congratulate a member on a recent vehicle purchase. Congrats!

Did I mention my LS is for sale?

Loretta is for sale????? Jeeze we are all selling. My issue is I dont need anything super expensive. But it's gotta be sexy, strong, and full of luxury sport and technology. And not a car that you see 20 of driving around town.

I keep comming back to the ls. Sure it could be stronger. But it does good on gas and is enjoyable. Maybe I'll just keep mine. It's truly the best bang for the buck.

I'm just kidding. Wouldn't mind getting an updated one with less miles though. It would have to be just like your dad's however which are just as hard to find as any of them.

My girlfriend is looking a the Cruze, they are actually nice vehicles and perfect for her as she drives around 80 miles a day for work, and she is not into modifying cars. Until she buys her rx-8. Its funny how a girl who says leave everything stock starts going on about turbos, BOV's and exhausts when she sees one. But anyways i like the cruze.

Has anyone noticed how outrageous Ford pricing has got since the demise of Mercury. I looked at an explorer for 57,000 are you kidding and the Navigator is almost 70,000, and escapes are up to almost 40k.... the price of fords is too damn high.

My girlfriend is looking a the Cruze, they are actually nice vehicles and perfect for her as she drives around 80 miles a day for work, and she is not into modifying cars. Until she buys her rx-8. Its funny how a girl who says leave everything stock starts going on about turbos, BOV's and exhausts when she sees one. But anyways i like the cruze.

Has anyone noticed how outrageous Ford pricing has got since the demise of Mercury. I looked at an explorer for 57,000 are you kidding and the Navigator is almost 70,000, and escapes are up to almost 40k.... the price of fords is too damn high.
During last year's Texas State Fair, they had an Escalade for $85,000 on display. It was called "Platinum" edition, but I saw nothing on there that justified the price. I commented on a YouTube video about how a vehicle that cost that much should have push to start, and some of the replies were like "why?". Simple answer is because they want $85,000!

I didn't really look at the Lincoln's, because as we all know, they aren't doing anything. The Navigator has been ugly since '07.

310433_2438594925377_159943645_n.jpg

I find the retail prices high, but when I bought my new F350 in January, they came off the price $14,000. It took a couple days of negotiating, but I did get a 60K truck for 46K. When I bought my 06 LS I could barerly move the price south at all. The salesman says that there is more wiggle room on the new vehicles. Believe what you will, but thats what she said.

I'm actually looking into buying a Cruze. Let me know how you like it in a couple of weeks. I love my car, not getting rid of it. I'm just tired of spending $300 a month in gas.

Very cool. I like the Cruze, as a commuter vehicle. If it has the Ecotec engine, a tune can really wake it up!

I've always liked the idea of the first gen Scion TC as a dedicated commuter... it's one of only a couple Toyota vehicles I like. They even had an optional supercharger at purchase.

2011_scion_tc_f34_ns_52510_717.jpg

Edit: LOL I can't tell if that's a first gen or second... I don't like the tail lights on the newer one.

GM?

When Obama pays the Shareholders back the money they got screwed out of, I might consider a GM some day.

Not gonna happen so there's not a chance.

Members online

Back