New replacement for the good old LS.

00V8LS

LVC Member
Reaction score
Well, the Navigator said good bye to his brother the LS and welcomed his new sister Mark LT.

S4020553.jpg

S4020560.jpg

S4020561.jpg

S4020549.jpg

S4020550-1.jpg

S4020551.jpg

S4020552.jpg

Nice f-150 lol. Just messing, I got looking at them at the rip off dealer I borrowed a car(lol) from and its definitely better than the blackwood(do like that truck though). Rather get a new Navigator though :drool

i like it alot. the only thing i would do is change the wheels, seem to small for the truck.

Its a nice truck but they look way to much like the F150. Luxury versions of the basic vehicle never seem to pull it off very well, ie. Pathfinder--->Infiniti. I am sure the interior quality is better but the exterior just looks like a F150 with some chrome put on. Needs more than just a different grill.

eh, congrats on your new vehicle, however i am nto a fan of the mark lt. it looks just like an f-150, but better interior and a horrible looking grill. i personalliy would have went with an f250 or f350 powerstroke deisel. my .2

00_slow_5spd_ls said:
eh, congrats on your new vehicle, however i am nto a fan of the mark lt. it looks just like an f-150, but better interior and a horrible looking grill. i personalliy would have went with an f250 or f350 powerstroke deisel. my .2
I'll second that. An old job i got to drive a F350 dually diesel, very fun. Those diesels are badass stock and can be modded like a motherf*cker. 900 hp F250's are not uncommon.

Looking good, got the Old Man Tan color, but its all good. I do really like those, they are big and Luxious. NIce

Fla02LS said:
900 hp F250's are not uncommon.

Actually they are uncommon. The 6.0 Navistar engine does not respond well to mods. Can you make a 900HP PSD? Yeah. After you replace injectors (around $4000), add one or more HPOPs, different turbo, better intercooler+plumbing, more fuel pumps, beefier tranny, etc. Are there a lot fo them? No. IIRC, places like ATS can only squeeze around 700HP out of them. will they live at those levels? Hell no.

Frogman said:
Actually they are uncommon. The 6.0 Navistar engine does not respond well to mods. Can you make a 900HP PSD? Yeah. After you replace injectors (around $4000), add one or more HPOPs, different turbo, better intercooler+plumbing, more fuel pumps, beefier tranny, etc. Are there a lot fo them? No. IIRC, places like ATS can only squeeze around 700HP out of them. will they live at those levels? Hell no.
I take my car for servicing to a local Ford dealer and they have lots and lots of jacked up powerful diesels. I was talking to a guy once while waiting for my LS. Bullydog makes easy bolt-on stuff as well as a propane injection system that easily makes those engines extremely powerful and reliable. Enough torque to pull a tractor trailer. And they do have a ton of aftermarket stuff for those engines, mostly easy stuff. Costs $$$, but easy.

Fla02LS said:
I take my car for servicing to a local Ford dealer and they have lots and lots of jacked up powerful diesels. I was talking to a guy once while waiting for my LS. Bullydog makes easy bolt-on stuff as well as a propane injection system that easily makes those engines extremely powerful and reliable. Enough torque to pull a tractor trailer. And they do have a ton of aftermarket stuff for those engines, mostly easy stuff. Costs $$$, but easy.

I thought you didn't believe that bolt-ons and tuners/chips worked. Or were you just talking about the xcal and kkm for the LS in other threads?

TheRebel said:
I thought you didn't believe that bolt-ons and tuners/chips worked. Or were you just talking about the xcal and kkm for the LS in other threads?
No i do believe in bolt-ons. As i have stated i have owned a '91 GTA and a '96 T/A and both had lots of opportunity in regards to bolt ons. The '91 was easier because of no MAF sensor. It all comes down to the individual car and its MY opinion that the LS is not a car that is made for or responds well to mods, well i guess the three "bolt-ons" that are available. The F250's have a huge aftermarket and do respond well to mods. I understand the whole point of view about demand and availability of aftermarket parts, but the LS does not have a big demand and it isnt designed to accept the usual type of modifications. There is a fine line between what is possible and what is realistic. So with regards to things like the kkm and xcal i dont think they work to the extent people think and in the long run probably arent too friendly to the Lincoln LS. The little gains vs. possible problems dont equal.

Members online

No members online now.
Back