New question

I got the tyc I think from Rock Auto but I can't say if it's good or not cause in my opinion my car still ran hotter than it should've, however block may have been plugged with stop leak from previous owner. I'm anxious to see how it works when I get it back with the newer block installed. Fingers crossed!

I replaced the Motorcraft plastic waterpumps in all my LS's with the metal propellers the plastic propellers are a bit sketchy

Still haven't tried to flushing it yet since everytime I go to do something on it I stress and that makes my blood pressure skyrocket. Wish this had all happened before my cardiac issues surfaced.
But I noticed how big the trans cooler is and it seems to take up a significant portion of the area in front of the radiator. Considering the temp ONLY climbs fast to overheating temp and that after I park the temp stops climbing and that it pretty much doesn't go out of operating temp when it's just parked and idling, it makes me wonder.... could there be something wrong with the transmission making it overheat quite a damn bit and while driving it's passing that heat to the radiator making the cooling temp climb? The trans did seem to slightly slip on occasion.

The transmission would be beyond toast if it were getting hot enough to effect the engine cooling.

Members online

No members online now.
Back