New Pictures

RollinLS

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Took some new pictures. What do you think?

LS 105.jpg

LS 108.jpg

LS 110.jpg

LS 113.jpg

LS 116.jpg

LS 111.jpg

LS 109.jpg

i like the depth of the color. you should use one of those to replace your sig pic

I took the pictures on a side road off of Freeburg?douglas Road outside of Smithton. I need to get better shots of the frontend next time.

bklene50 and outkast3100 we should get together sometime and get some shots. Maybe hit Johnny Rockets car cruise. They are the third saturday of every month.

Beautiful place. I thought I recognized that bridge. :p

Some kind of get together sounds good. I need to wash and wax soon with all this great weather.

sounds good to me, I'm always up for a get together..lol:D I've been droolin over your car for 2 years or so now...I actually met you last year at the dubs show, and I see you around b'ville all the time. Its about time I joined the LS crowd as my malibu was getting old...do you recognize my car??

newpics199.gif

newpics210.gif

It looks REALLY familiar. I am usually running around downtown or the eastend. Blockbuster is my favorite hangout.:lol: The wife and I rent a LOT of movies. Since the baby was born.:rolleyes: You going to NOPI this weekend? I was wanting to go. Thought about hitting it saturday night for the light contest. BUT I remembered friends are coming over for the UFC fights that night. Next year for sure. Hopefully have the car done.;)

Dump the Dunlop sticker at the top of the windshield. Otherwise......

LOOKS FANTASTIC!!!!!!!

Rollin, what kind of exhaust tips are on your car? And how wide are they?

I will have to measure them. I got them at Auto Zone for $10.:rolleyes: They were the shape I wanted and the size I needed. Bonus that they were cheap.:)

Members online

No members online now.
Back