Reaction score
finally got some new pics of my LSC, enjoy :cool:

Picture 003copy (Medium).jpg

Picture 008copy (Medium).jpg

Picture 007copy (Medium).jpg

Picture 006copy (Medium).jpg

Picture 005copy (Medium).jpg

Picture 009copy (Medium).jpg

Those rims look perfect... Octastars are the :q:q:q:q. Very nice ride. I am contemplating painting my '95 in that color. I like it.

Toyo T1-S 245/55/16's......... got them at onlinetires.com, last time i checked they had the T1-R in that size

ewwww pepperman aquastars yuck i dont like them myself but everyperson had their own opinion on what they like on their car.
very sexy car tho
one question how slow did you have to drive not to get any dust on it for the pictures. damn i cant even leave the car wash for 1 mile without looking like i didnt even clean it.

nice Mark VIII and the Octastars, I am going to get Octastars soon.

i was doing 10-15mph.....i took those pics two days after i washed it actually, i was shocked when i come out the morning after though, birds like to use my car for target practice.....a lot :shifty: ........

StraDog said:
Those rims look perfect... Octastars are the :q:q:q:q. Very nice ride. I am contemplating painting my '95 in that color. I like it.
Agreed! Octastars are the :q:q:q:q!

Sweeeeeet!

Current Stable:
00 Stang vert - side pipes, super chip, CAI
98 LSC
96 Haulmark enclosed race trailer (going to eBay soon)
94 E-150 5.8l
65 T-Bird Coupe
65 T-Bird vert
64 Austin Healy 3000

Gone but not forgott'n:
95 Gen I Base
92 Merc Grand Marq -Police package...sigh
90 TC
85 T-Tbird Fila

That's a really nice Mark 8. The wheels looks great. I saw one LSC Mark and it had LEDs in the middle part of the tail lights, I never noticed it before that they had em, looked real nice.

Members online

Back