New Pics of the LSK car!

G

GrayGhost1

I was able to wash my filthy car tonight and wanted to snap a few quick photos of the newly installed and soon-to-be LSK mesh grille. I installed both the upper and lower mest grilles. Also, I took a few more pics of it cleaned up. I know they aren't professional grade photos but it's the best I could do in 5 minutes!

car%20006.jpg

car%20005.jpg

car%20003.jpg

car%20008.jpg

thats a sexy car. i love the tail lights. i see u decided to keep em on. u should snap some interior pics.

GrayGhost1 said:
I was able to wash my filthy car tonight and wanted to snap a few quick photos of the newly installed and soon-to-be LSK mesh grille. I installed both the upper and lower mest grilles. Also, I took a few more pics of it cleaned up. I know they aren't professional grade photos but it's the best I could do in 5 minutes!

car%20006.jpg

car%20005.jpg

car%20003.jpg

car%20008.jpg

:eek2: All i can say is wow front to back the car looks WOW!! Love the tint on the brake lamps VERY NICE TOUCH!!

WOW. That looks great Ken.

Hey the Home owners association called and said you need to move the trash can to the back of the house or in the garage :D well at least that is what mine would say.

GrayGhost1 said:

car%20006.jpg

car%20005.jpg

car%20003.jpg

car%20008.jpg
That car is beautiful; I'm just a little bit jealous!!!!!

itsnotmydaddys said:
hey ken, when are the new lsk stickers coming.
Are you talking about these below? I just got them today. It's an actual sticker not a decal like the other one. I'll get these on the site sometime in the next few days.

sticker.jpg

eL eS said:
WOW. That looks great Ken.

Hey the Home owners association called and said you need to move the trash can to the back of the house or in the garage :D well at least that is what mine would say.
Actually the HOA doesn't really care just as long as it doesn't sit on curb week in or week out. Also, that's actually the side of my house so you can't see it in the front. Thanks for noticing! :N

ken, are the new ones gonna be able to go where the old ones went (that little rear window), they look tight, u gotta send me some

itsnotmydaddys said:
ken, are the new ones gonna be able to go where the old ones went (that little rear window), they look tight, u gotta send me some
The decals are 6" long x 2 3/4" tall. They will fit inside the quarter window area.

The car is really looking sharp. I think you almost have to change to a red lincoln emblem in the front and the back.

I like orange. Do you think dark orange, almost copper colored brake calipers would look good?

I'll end up going with a darker red emblem in the future before NOPI. I've been working on a carbon fiber emblem but that hasn't panned out very good.

Wow that is a very nice car you got there Ken in my opinion that car looks like a beast with that mesh grill and those tail light a awsome nice car.

bill5 said:
Looks great, Ken. Put those new eyebrows on!! :Beer
I'm trying to decide which eyebrows to put on. To be honest, this is the first time my car has been washed in over 2 months. I don't have much time to work on it anymore. Sad isn't it?

Members online

No members online now.
Back