New Pics Of My Mark Project Clean Up

NJ95MARK8

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Ok So I Got The Digi Cam Out After Washing My Car And Starting To Clean The Interior. Heres Some Shots I Got While Doing This Process.

Here They Are

Picture 001.jpg

Picture 002.jpg

Picture 005.jpg

Picture 006.jpg

Picture 007.jpg

I like the color of your Mark VIII
And yea your rims are backwards

OWNED!!!!!!!!!

LOL - Looking good except for the wheels though!

seanklsc said:
add this to your signature:

WHEELS MOUNTED BACKWARDS

haha *owned* one of these days u gottah change em up eric. i still got that endless supple of snowflake wheels wit tires to burn as well :D

nice mark, good thing u blocked out the license plate cuz im lookin for a mark too steal---- it makes it harder for me too find u......haha j/k comin along!!

the hood is off to the side right now it needs finishing and painted and i dont have to time or money right now. tax return is comming so i need a trans and rims and brakes so thats what im going to do.
AS FOR THE RIMS BEING BACKWARDS IT GIVES ME MORE SPEED DUE TO RESISTANCE OF WIND. LOL

Even without reverse, its still a nice mark. It sounds pritty good too. Keep them wheels backwards, its the cool thing to do. You do wnat to be cool amongst all these old timers, right ;). Jk, but not realy.

yea no reverse sucks. im considering a deal with a guy about the hood but havent heard back from him. he wants to use my hood as a mold to make the 4in cowl a real hood. but i dont know whats going on with him right now. i dont want to finish the hood then the guy comes along as askes me if im ready to make a deal. as for the months ahead number one upgrade is going to be the trans. then the brakes and rims. i just ordered a ray lowering kit also so hopfully that comes soon and i can install it. thanks ray! im thinking about getting a black rim with a chrome lip a real nice deep lip. can anyone photoshop a set of black rims with a chrome lip onto my car.

4:30's
mm driveshaft and all the other recal crap thats gotta be done will be after that as soon as i find a shop that i can take my car to and have everything done.
chip of somesort
ill see how much i can bank to make thos all work out
tax returns are sweet along with nice weekly checks
hopfully i can have this all done by may.

Members online

No members online now.
Back